Give me a game recommendation based on what I have played.

#1LazerLXXVII2Posted 2/24/2013 10:32:00 AM
I would prefer if I could get the game used or at a cheap price, but if its good enough I am willing to pay a little more. I have owned all of the below games at one point but I sold off most of them, I'm not one to collect games.

I am kind of interested in a sports game if its actually good on the 3DS. It doesn't have to be a sim sports game, I'm open to anything. I'm also not very big on JRPG games, usually too much reading for a story I usually don't care about, but I have enjoyed some in the past.

-Mario Kart 7 (loved it, actually saved this one)
-Super Mario 3D Land (loved it, beat it 100%, considering buying it again)
-Ocarina of Time 3D (great game, but I beat it several times before so it wasn't too exciting)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (didn't like it, great game but its way too similar to previous entries)
-Mario Tennis Open (great game, single player was a little boring, online was a little broken, but I had fun)
-Resident Evil Revelations (loved it, awesome portable RE game)
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (good game, but lost interest after awhile)
-Star Fox 64 3D (good game, but nowhere near worth full price)
-Pilot Wings Resort (it was fun, but got old very fast)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (couldn't play it, my hands hurt too bad, but I enjoyed the game)
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star (good game, but it got boring after awhile, I miss the old PM games)
-Kingdom Hearts 3D (good game, but it got boring after awhile)
-Fire Emblem: Awakening (great game, but it got boring about halfway through the game, boring story and boring characters)

And that is it. Like I said, looking for a sports game, open to any games, and I'm usually not fond of JRPGs but I am open to them.
#2MetalLokiPosted 2/24/2013 10:41:22 AM
Get a vita and COD.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
"My sword hand twitches.."
#3LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:10:31 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Get a vita and COD.

I rarely come to this board, and this is a great representation of what I remember. Like I said, I usually dislike JRPG's, but I am open to them because I enjoyed a handful in the past. Just because I dislike a genre that you enjoy (judging based on your sig), it doesn't mean you have to be a dick.

Does anyone have any serious suggestions?
#4sonic_brawler95Posted 2/24/2013 11:17:38 AM
Hm, if you're looking for a sports game, the only one I can think of is Mario Golf: World Tour, which doesn't come out until the summer...

You've pretty much played all my favorite 3DS games, already.
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#5LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:21:49 AM
sonic_brawler95 posted...
Hm, if you're looking for a sports game, the only one I can think of is Mario Golf: World Tour, which doesn't come out until the summer...

You've pretty much played all my favorite 3DS games, already.

Oh nice! Wasn't aware they were making a new Mario Golf, I'll definitely get that
#6MetalLokiPosted 2/24/2013 11:28:32 AM(edited)
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Get a vita and COD.

I rarely come to this board, and this is a great representation of what I remember. Like I said, I usually dislike JRPG's, but I am open to them because I enjoyed a handful in the past. Just because I dislike a genre that you enjoy (judging based on your sig), it doesn't mean you have to be a dick.

It was a serious suggestions based off of the fact that you got bored with nearly everything with a story.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:26:17 AM
MetalLoki posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Get a vita and COD.

It was a serious suggestions based off of the fact that you got board with nearly everything with a story.

Board? Troll better bro
#8MetalLokiPosted 2/24/2013 11:30:10 AM
Recommending you something that you would most likely enjoy is trolling? OK.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:34:01 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Recommending you something that you would most likely enjoy is trolling? OK.

What game would I enjoy? Buy a new system for $300 and buy Call of Duty, yeah, trolling. Plus I'm sorry but Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts had atrocious stories, the games were fun though. Let alone its insanely easy to insult your interests, but what's the point? I'm here asking for suggestions.

But regardless I'm done responding to this kid
#10LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 2:56:16 PM
Anyone have any more suggestions?