Give me a game recommendation based on what I have played.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Give me a game recommendation based on what I have played.
3 years ago#11
So wait, you actually SELL games you still find to be good? Seriously? IMO you aren't a true gamer. I really can't suggest anything to you as you basically dislike most of the AAA titles the system has.
Currently Playing: Silent Hill Origins, FE: Awakening, Megaman 2 (NES), Gunman Clive, and some GBA games.
3 years ago#12
Pinball hall of fame is a really good game plus you can probably get it for pretty cheap.
3 years ago#13
tales of the abyss
devil survivor
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight | www.last.fm/user/SephkaBIight
(message deleted)
3 years ago#15
nintendogs
3 years ago#16
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
Anyone have any more suggestions?

nice hating on MetalLoki

just wait for the newer game to come out, nothing i can see you playing right now

MH,LM, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate ete
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
3 years ago#17
Zero_Maniac posted...
So wait, you actually SELL games you still find to be good? Seriously? IMO you aren't a true gamer. I really can't suggest anything to you as you basically dislike most of the AAA titles the system has.

Did I ever claim I was a true gamer? Because I'm not, I play games because they're a ton of fun. My interest in games is by no means any form of a lifestyle or anything. I just don't feel the need to keep games on my shelves that I know I won't want to play again for several years, and by then they'll be significantly cheaper. I'm not a collector.

marioparty17 posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
Anyone have any more suggestions?

nice hating on MetalLoki

just wait for the newer game to come out, nothing i can see you playing right now

MH,LM, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate ete

Is he a known troll?

Also thanks guys for the serious recommendations, I'll look into some over the next few days and I'll let you know if anything struck me.
3 years ago#18
Seems like you haven't tried many eShop games.

I enjoyed Dillon's Rolling Western for an interesting tower defense game.
Mutant Mudds was a fun platformer.
Mighty Switch Force is a gem of a puzzle game (the 3d is great, and the animations on the Wii U version are a beaut!)
Zen Pinball 3D, always good pinball fun!
There are 3D Classics, too, if you like 8-bit stuff... in 3D! ;)
3 years ago#19
zatOMG posted...
Seems like you haven't tried many eShop games.

I enjoyed Dillon's Rolling Western for an interesting tower defense game.
Mutant Mudds was a fun platformer.
Mighty Switch Force is a gem of a puzzle game (the 3d is great, and the animations on the Wii U version are a beaut!)
Zen Pinball 3D, always good pinball fun!
There are 3D Classics, too, if you like 8-bit stuff... in 3D! ;)

I have Pushmo, I forgot about that one lol, I really enjoyed it, never beat it, might go back to it sometime. I'll definitely look into some of those, I might play some of the ambassador games that I skipped as well.
3 years ago#20
I don't know TC. I would give Kid Icarus another try if I were you. But it seems like you get bored of everything. Try some eShop games?
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Give me a game recommendation based on what I have played.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived