Give me a game recommendation based on what I have played.

#11Zero_ManiacPosted 2/24/2013 3:08:32 PM
So wait, you actually SELL games you still find to be good? Seriously? IMO you aren't a true gamer. I really can't suggest anything to you as you basically dislike most of the AAA titles the system has.
---
Currently Playing: Silent Hill Origins, FE: Awakening, Megaman 2 (NES), Gunman Clive, and some GBA games.
#12Clutch716Posted 2/24/2013 3:22:27 PM
Pinball hall of fame is a really good game plus you can probably get it for pretty cheap.
#13SefcaBlightPosted 2/24/2013 3:30:24 PM(edited)
tales of the abyss
devil survivor
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight | www.last.fm/user/SephkaBIight
#14SefcaBlightPosted 2/24/2013 3:29:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15ZerowuPosted 2/24/2013 3:30:03 PM
nintendogs
#16marioparty17Posted 2/24/2013 3:52:22 PM
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
Anyone have any more suggestions?

nice hating on MetalLoki

just wait for the newer game to come out, nothing i can see you playing right now

MH,LM, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate ete
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#17LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:41:36 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
So wait, you actually SELL games you still find to be good? Seriously? IMO you aren't a true gamer. I really can't suggest anything to you as you basically dislike most of the AAA titles the system has.

Did I ever claim I was a true gamer? Because I'm not, I play games because they're a ton of fun. My interest in games is by no means any form of a lifestyle or anything. I just don't feel the need to keep games on my shelves that I know I won't want to play again for several years, and by then they'll be significantly cheaper. I'm not a collector.

marioparty17 posted...
LazerLXXVII2 posted...
Anyone have any more suggestions?

nice hating on MetalLoki

just wait for the newer game to come out, nothing i can see you playing right now

MH,LM, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate ete

Is he a known troll?

Also thanks guys for the serious recommendations, I'll look into some over the next few days and I'll let you know if anything struck me.
#18zatOMGPosted 2/24/2013 5:47:47 PM
Seems like you haven't tried many eShop games.

I enjoyed Dillon's Rolling Western for an interesting tower defense game.
Mutant Mudds was a fun platformer.
Mighty Switch Force is a gem of a puzzle game (the 3d is great, and the animations on the Wii U version are a beaut!)
Zen Pinball 3D, always good pinball fun!
There are 3D Classics, too, if you like 8-bit stuff... in 3D! ;)
#19LazerLXXVII2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:35:47 PM
zatOMG posted...
Seems like you haven't tried many eShop games.

I enjoyed Dillon's Rolling Western for an interesting tower defense game.
Mutant Mudds was a fun platformer.
Mighty Switch Force is a gem of a puzzle game (the 3d is great, and the animations on the Wii U version are a beaut!)
Zen Pinball 3D, always good pinball fun!
There are 3D Classics, too, if you like 8-bit stuff... in 3D! ;)

I have Pushmo, I forgot about that one lol, I really enjoyed it, never beat it, might go back to it sometime. I'll definitely look into some of those, I might play some of the ambassador games that I skipped as well.
#20MarsfordPosted 2/24/2013 10:48:40 PM
I don't know TC. I would give Kid Icarus another try if I were you. But it seems like you get bored of everything. Try some eShop games?
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc