No DBZ game for 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No DBZ game for 3DS?
2 years ago#1
I'm surprised nothing has been announced yet. I would at least like Monolith Soft to finish the DBZ RPG games. The saiyan saga was very, very good.
2 years ago#2
I dunno. There's that Dragonball Heroes: Ultimate Mission game, which is a port of the arcade card-centric game, which I highly doubt will ever see the light of day here.

So, uh. There's that, I guess? Otherwise I doubt we'll see anything from DBZ on the 3DS.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
2 years ago#3
i want a dbz game for my 3ds!
---
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
2 years ago#4
I'm currently expecting nothing good. While I'm well aware that the anime creators and the game creators are entirely different parties, the latest DBZ movies are pretty much nothing but DBGT quality. Now we suddenly have Super Saiyan Gods? The ****?
2 years ago#5
Monolith Soft to my knowledge has three separate teams so one of them *could* be working on an AotS sequel.
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
Owner of Board 822, Gensokyo
2 years ago#6
For one thing, DBZ is kinda old.

However I hear there's a new DBZ moving coming out soon, March 30th in Japan to be exact
source: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods

A new game based on that could be in the works
---
3DS friend code 1762-2819-7829
2 years ago#7
Genki posted...
For one thing, DBZ is kinda old.

However I hear there's a new DBZ moving coming out soon, March 30th in Japan to be exact
source: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods

A new game based on that could be in the works

That....is AWESOME! Lol, I thought they said they were done with the DBZ movies for sure. Anyways, my favorite DBZ games on the handheld have always been the Supersonic Warriors and Legend of Goku series. I've love another one of those personally.
2 years ago#8
I'm kind of surprised they didn't localize that Dragonball Kai fighting game that released on DS a few years back. It seemed like a decent enough game.

I'd love to see remakes of the Legacy of Goku games, the 2nd one and Buu's Fury were amazing. Way better than anything the DS ever got in terms of Dragonball.
2 years ago#9
I'd love a BT game for 3DS
2 years ago#10
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
I'm currently expecting nothing good. While I'm well aware that the anime creators and the game creators are entirely different parties, the latest DBZ movies are pretty much nothing but DBGT quality. Now we suddenly have Super Saiyan Gods? The ****?

GT was awesome
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No DBZ game for 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived