This Week Deals - Pre-owned System $80, Paper Mario: Sticker Star $20 and more

#21wiiking96Posted 2/24/2013 9:41:49 PM
Aarosmashguy27 posted...
DeathSnipe777 posted...
They really want us to buy Sticker Star, lol

It was already the best selling PM game to date about a month ago.

really? wow that's interesting. I guess people like the direction the series turned.

Nope. It selling more in Japan means almost nothing. Handhelds are more popular there, and the 3DS has sold far more units than either the N64 or GC, so of course it has more sales. It would be pitiful if it had any significant amount less.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#22keyblader1985Posted 2/25/2013 6:50:49 AM
Monoculus posted...
but it was useless anyways since it only applied to standard-sized Cosmo Black and Aqua Blue units

Don't be that guy.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#23OmegaBladesPosted 2/25/2013 7:27:41 AM
keyblader1985 posted...
Monoculus posted...
but it was useless anyways since it only applied to standard-sized Cosmo Black and Aqua Blue units

Don't be that guy.

Exactly. That's a good deal and I would buy one if I could afford it. I'd then send it off to 3dscapture.com to make it even more awesome, since it only works with the standard sized models.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#24MonoculusPosted 2/25/2013 2:06:11 PM(edited)
I actually like the standard-sized models just as much as the XL; it's just that on Cowboom the only units that seem to be in great condition are the Flame Red and occassional Midnight Purple ones. XLs come up infrequently and sell out quickly so it never really matters how bad those are (although my XL was listed as grade 5 and came nearly mint, with just a couple small scratches).

Overall I found one great condition black unit and one decently conditioned blue unit when I was digging around last night, at least as far as units with most of their original accessories. There're plenty of SM3DL bundle units in grade 5-6 condition with most of their box contents.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL