Considering preordering Fire Emblem 3DS XL... opinions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Considering preordering Fire Emblem 3DS XL... opinions?
3 years ago#1
Hey, topic title says it all.

I already have a 3DS (cosmo black, original) and I love Fire Emblem.

I think the FE design on the original 3DS looks better cause of the material.. so it looks kinda raised up in a cool kind of way. Whereas on the XL, because it's matte(?) the design doesn't appear to look as good.

I was wondering what you guys think this?

Also, any current or upcoming Limited edition XLs do you guys think look good?

3 years ago#2
Not worth it if you live in the US, IMO. Other than that I havent seen or head about any kind of special XL coming. Though I did buy 2 FE 3DS Bundles. Money well spent. :)
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
3 years ago#3
Wait... there is an XL FE special coming out!? When exactly is this? Because I will buy it so hard. I'm not a fan of the original model 3DS and probably never will be. It is just too tiny for me. But I will buy a second 3DS XL If it has FE on it.
--- NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
3 years ago#4
I'm living in the UK, and it's an EU exclusive as far as I know.
3 years ago#5
If you're in Europe then there's literally no reason not to. Do it.
GameFAQs, I...
3 years ago#6
If you were gonna buy another 3DS, I'd recommend getting a North American XL so you won't have to pull your hair out every time Europe doesn't get a game but NA does.
May the world be mended
3 years ago#7
I have a blue 3ds xl

the blue isn't as good as the cobalt 3ds, but it's more comfy, so I would take it over a normal eds
3 years ago#8
I'm looking at both versions of the FE 3DS online, and the design looks clearer and compliments the colour of the the original 3DS. Maybe I need to compare them IRL but i can't really do that...

I'll probably buy the FE 3DS XL if there isn't any cooler looking XLs coming out soon or are announced.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Considering preordering Fire Emblem 3DS XL... opinions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived