Nintendo really needs to figure out a way to...

#190sRetroGamingPosted 2/24/2013 9:09:25 PM(edited)
Increase the amount of titles the 3DS can allow for Streetpassing at a time. i already had to sacrifice and delete SSFIV3D and Sonic Generations for FE:A and Crosswords Plus. with LM:DM, AC:NL and all the other big 3DS titles coming out this year how are people supposed to have Streetpass activated for each and every game they have at a given time?.

Also why only 12 at a time?. Nintendo had to know before this system was released that people were eventually gonna have a massive amount of titles activated with Streetpass at a time while they're out and about.

Is the 3DS not capable or powerful enough of handling more titles at a time?. i hope they can fix this through a software update so that at least 25-30 titles can constaintly be running at the same time for Streetpassing.

Anyone else annoyed by this?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#2zergslayer69Posted 2/24/2013 9:08:05 PM
It's not power, it's amount of data going around. They could potentially have 50 titles going all at once but that'd be at the expense of battery life.
---
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
#3ares9090Posted 2/24/2013 9:10:19 PM
Oh, come on, come back to your senses, there's no need to have streetpass activated for so many games, I have:

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

And I'm done with all the streetpass features on most of them, and really, while streetpass seems to be fun, it really becomes a heavy job to be loading all those games just to get lame rewards.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#490sRetroGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:20:58 PM
ares9090 posted...
Oh, come on, come back to your senses, there's no need to have streetpass activated for so many games, I have:

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

And I'm done with all the streetpass features on most of them, and really, while streetpass seems to be fun, it really becomes a heavy job to be loading all those games just to get lame rewards.

Off the top of my head:

KI:U
SM3DL
MK7
RE:R
Ridge Racer 3D
Crosswords Plus
Mario Tennis Open
NSMB2
Streetpass Mii Plaza
FE:A

I can't remember the other two. i'm buying LM:DM, AC:NL and most of the other titles that will no doubt have the Streetpass feature. i can't see myself ever deleting any of the ones i currently have activated right now.
---
#5ares9090Posted 2/24/2013 9:51:02 PM
ares9090 posted...

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

Off the top of my head:

SM3DL
MK7
Ridge Racer 3D
Crosswords Plus
Mario Tennis Open
NSMB2
Streetpass Mii Plaza

I can't remember the other two. i'm buying LM:DM, AC:NL and most of the other titles that will no doubt have the Streetpass feature. i can't see myself ever deleting any of the ones i currently have activated right now.

To each their own, while I still play KIU, RER and MK7, I disabled the Streepass for KIU, my friends kept spamming the same weapon every saturday, no need to have it activated, RER I already have the 1000 missions achievement, and everything I can get with Streetpass I can get it playing on WiFi, I don't need to get more lives, Super Mushrooms, Tanooki Leaves and Fire Flowers on SM3DL, the game already provides a plethora of them, and about the records? meh, it's a lame feature on SMĚdL

I still keep active Streetpass Mii Plaza and Mario Kart 7, and I recently activated it on Shinobi, I'm getting ACNL, LM:DM so, those 2 will have Streetpass feature on, let's see for how long.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#690sRetroGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:54:40 PM
ares9090 posted...
ares9090 posted...

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

Off the top of my head:

SM3DL
MK7
Ridge Racer 3D
Crosswords Plus
Mario Tennis Open
NSMB2
Streetpass Mii Plaza

To each their own, while I still play KIU, RER and MK7, I disabled the Streepass for KIU, my friends kept spamming the same weapon every saturday, no need to have it activated, RER I already have the 1000 missions achievement, and everything I can get with Streetpass I can get it playing on WiFi, I don't need to get more lives, Super Mushrooms, Tanooki Leaves and Fire Flowers on SM3DL, the game already provides a plethora of them, and about the records? meh, it's a lame feature on SMĚdL

I still keep active Streetpass Mii Plaza and Mario Kart 7, and I recently activated it on Shinobi, I'm getting ACNL, LM:DM so, those 2 will have Streetpass feature on, let's see for how long.

Considering the type of game i'd probrably say forever ;)
---