3DS eShop is really weak.

#11thetoughkidPosted 2/25/2013 4:41:34 AM
Yeah I agree, wish it was more like the PSN store, its such a shame because Nintendo got soooo many games that I would love to buy if they just got on with it and put them up on the e shop -_-
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476
PSN: Dupichos
#12aegilnetPosted 2/25/2013 4:48:21 AM(edited)
Currently, the GBA emulator (ambassador games) appears to run in DS mode of the 3DS (no sleep mode, no home button, and requires a reboot when done).

Perhaps Nintendo doesn't like this? Or the 3DS mode doesn't have enough power to handle GBA games like the other emulators can?

Or perhaps they just don't want to take the time to create one... either way, it is a shame...
#13Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/25/2013 7:31:43 AM
aegilnet posted...
Currently, the GBA emulator (ambassador games) appears to run in DS mode of the 3DS (no sleep mode, no home button, and requires a reboot when done).

Perhaps Nintendo doesn't like this? Or the 3DS mode doesn't have enough power to handle GBA games like the other emulators can?

Or perhaps they just don't want to take the time to create one... either way, it is a shame...

That might actually be true, as you don't appear online in the friends list, while the other VC's are shown as currently active software while playing.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#14DarkIVloonPosted 2/25/2013 7:34:01 AM
You lost me at awful NES games.

go suck on your pacifier.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#15GenericName9Posted 2/25/2013 7:47:29 AM
There's some good things in the E-shop: Colors 3D, Pushmo, Crashmo, SNES games.....

I agree there needs to be more GBA love. I still remember how mad I was when I found out that you could'nt buy the ambassador games like the Minish Cap and Four Swords. I thought Super Mario World and a Link to the Past would be availible by now. The E-shop I envisioned when I first bought my 3DS is a far cry from the reality. I think I know why there's no Super Mario World...they don't want an E-shop product availible that will actually compete with their current game NSMB2. And A Link to the Past I only hope they have'nt released the because they have big plans for it. That's what I TELL myself...how I cope with it, lol.
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#16VejitaSS4Posted 2/25/2013 9:40:56 AM
it really is terrible and pisses me off

i suppose they're holding off on games incase they make remakes sometime and don't want to lose profits from people buying the original
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lazarus-1896/hero/24997933
#17PhoenixRushPosted 2/25/2013 9:56:41 AM
It's cool guys. The Wii U gets GBA games! Wait, WHAT?! T_T
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#18RazieruPosted 2/25/2013 11:41:02 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
well this is a new and novel topic

oh hang on a second

Stop trying to be witty and sarcastic you're giving me gas...

But that's Fe Fe's ONLY angle. Yet he does it so poorly.

Anyway, there's no denying this obvious fact - the E-Shop IS the most primitive virtual console and digital download service known to man. But, what else can you expect from Dark Ages Nintendo? They are still a decade behind everyone else at least.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.