Street Pass and multiple game titles

#1Vorzakh222Posted 2/25/2013 12:08:18 AM
So, I've got a couple of questions regarding Street Pass (and Spot Pass, to an extent?), and I'm hoping that someone will be able to answer them for me.

1. Say I have three different games that send and receive Street Pass data (like weapon gems from Kid Icarus: Uprising or Coin Rush trials from NSMB2). I've got all of them set to send/receive the data that each individual game is designed to send/receive. However, I only have the one game cartridge in the 3DS at a time. So, my question is this: will I still send/receive game data from the various games I have Street Pass enabled for even if those games are not currently in the system at that time? (I know this might be Street Pass 101, but it's never really been a concern before, so...)

2. I am still able to get, say, 100 Mii Plaza Street Passes in a day and still only have them show up 10 at a time, right? You know, with the little arrow appearing once you've used the 10 Miis you had to tell you that more are waiting? I've never really tested this, so I've had to rely on my own assumptions about the matter.
---
I can't change my screen name on this board, but my real screen name is hawk222.
GT: Hawk 22288
#2yabPosted 2/25/2013 12:19:25 AM
1. yes that's right

2. Right, only 10 at a time. But if you have 10 in the plaza you can have 10 more waiting until you go through them.
---
#3Vorzakh222(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:26:01 AM
So, if there are a potential 50 3DSs in the area, I'll only be able to get about 20 of them if I'm not constantly checking and using them up? Is that what you're saying?
---
I can't change my screen name on this board, but my real screen name is hawk222.
GT: Hawk 22288
#4yabPosted 2/25/2013 2:41:49 AM
Yup. Makes it a pain if you're a convention or something and getting them constantly.
---
#5Kira_Elric2Posted 2/25/2013 3:58:53 AM
To add a bit more to point 1 you can only have 12 games/apps with street pass active at any given time.