i really want sticker star..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i really want sticker star..
3 years ago#1
Is it as bad as people are saying ? I'm not a massive Mario RPG nut(although im playing through TTyD at the moment) I have new super Mario bros Wii to trade in so I wouldn't pay full price?
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
3 years ago#2
Stay away from this game.
Its bad like Super Paper Mario (Wii)
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#3
It's fun IMO. Not nearly as bad as people say it is. Not sure what you'd pay in dollars but I paid 25 for it and didn't regret it. Although I stopped playing it for a while and am struggling to find motivation to play it again. That's just me though, I guess my attention span for games is dwindling..

I'm at world 4-1 with 18 hours play time.
PSN/GT: LukeyC224. 3DS FC: 0001-3497-9073
--- Dammit! WWJBD?---
3 years ago#4
LukeyC224 posted...
It's fun IMO. Not nearly as bad as people say it is. Not sure what you'd pay in dollars but I paid 25 for it and didn't regret it. Although I stopped playing it for a while and am struggling to find motivation to play it again. That's just me though, I guess my attention span for games is dwindling..

I'm at world 4-1 with 18 hours play time.

im in the UK Sewell mate, it looks good I want something long lasting for my 3ds
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
3 years ago#5
rent it first. trust me it's you'll regret paying full price for a game that's only fun for the first half,and as soon as you finish the game you have no desire to touch it ever again.
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,vyers,attack a horse,and razieru
3 years ago#6
Ok how about the miracle mask? Never played a Layton game before but it looks like an RPG?
3 years ago#7
shaunme posted...
Ok how about the miracle mask? Never played a Layton game before but it looks like an RPG?

It's a puzzle game. The series is very good. I'd recommend them.
3 years ago#8
robinhoek posted...
shaunme posted...

It's a puzzle game. The series is very good. I'd recommend them.

is there a good story though ?
3 years ago#9
If you want a game with weak story, questionable gameplay, and shallow characters, get Sticker Star. Otherwise, stick to TTYD and the original PM.
Currently Playing: Silent Hill Origins, FE: Awakening, Megaman 2 (NES), Gunman Clive, and some GBA games.
3 years ago#10
SMASHKING84 posted...
rent it first. trust me it's you'll regret paying full price for a game that's only fun for the first half,and as soon as you finish the game you have no desire to touch it ever again.

This.

I just sold my copy last week to GameStop and got $25 for it.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i really want sticker star..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived