Coming back to 3DS after a loooooooong break.

#11Number43Posted 2/26/2013 8:45:19 AM
There's a download only dungeon crawler game called Unchained Blades (it's priced like a full retail game, but it is like a retail game in scope and was one in Japan.)
#12LethalX08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:31:34 AM
Number43 posted...
There's a download only dungeon crawler game called Unchained Blades (it's priced like a full retail game, but it is like a retail game in scope and was one in Japan.)

I remember that game. Has it been released worldwide ?.

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario tennis open
Epic Mickey
Rhythm Thief
Professor Layton Masked Miracle
Brain Age:Hell

Was going to skip scribblenauts for either the Wii U or Steam version. Was going to skip Mario tennis due to the lack of RPG mode though i also can't stop playing it on the 3DS XL in GAME O.o.

I'm ashamed i forgot Epic Mickey seeing as it based on castle of illusion & i freaking love that game.

Skipping Professor Layton as i feel i need to play the series from the start. Rhythm Thief i think i liked, have to replay the demo & that reminds me of the Final Fantasy rhythm game.

New brain age isn't out in EU.
---
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08 Steam: lethalx08 Raptr: lethalx08 Playing: Skyrim DLC, Hitman HD & MGR R.
#13Willie_MakeitPosted 2/26/2013 10:36:23 AM
Devil Survivor Overclocked. 'Nuff said.
---
Sig.
#14deimos91Posted 2/26/2013 10:54:57 AM
LethalX08 posted...
Had a launch day 3DS & played it daily for nearly a year but all that play time damaged the circle pad, screen got scratches thanks to the weird bottom screen problem & once the 3DS XL got announced & i got to hold one i knew i must upgrade but money has been extremely tight.

Anyway the 3DS must of had a few good releases since my last game (Kid Icarus) & now that i have a bit of money spare i shall treat myself. Already got FE, MH3, Luigi mansion 2, castlevania etc on pre order but what backlog games should i look out for ?.

I know about Paper Mario, NSMB2 & Zero Escape. Is there anything i'm missing ? eshop or retail ?.

Thanks.

Theres New pokemon for fall and DKCR 3D and M&L 4 in the summer and all those games you listed get now in addition to KH DDD
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#15LethalX08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:01:40 AM
Willie_Makeit posted...
Devil Survivor Overclocked. 'Nuff said.

Imported the original & the sequel on DS, will likely get the enhanced version whenever it drops in the UK.

Theres New pokemon for fall and DKCR 3D and M&L 4 in the summer and all those games you listed get now in addition to KH DDD

Oh i know about pokemon X/Y :D & DKCR 3D (was a rumor well before it was revealed) & i know about M&L bur haven't seen any fotage, will have to watch the latest nintendo direct.
---
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08 Steam: lethalx08 Raptr: lethalx08 Playing: Skyrim DLC, Hitman HD & MGR R.
#16GreenSF49Posted 2/26/2013 3:50:22 PM
LethalX08 posted...
Number43 posted...

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario tennis open
Epic Mickey
Rhythm Thief

Was going to skip scribblenauts for either the Wii U or Steam version. Was going to skip Mario tennis due to the lack of RPG mode though i also can't stop playing it on the 3DS XL in GAME O.o.

I'm ashamed i forgot Epic Mickey seeing as it based on castle of illusion & i freaking love that game.

Skipping Professor Layton as i feel i need to play the series from the start. Rhythm Thief i think i liked, have to replay the demo & that reminds me of the Final Fantasy rhythm game.

I also need to play the layton games :/

and I was going to put The final fantasy rhythm game but I don't know how to spell that(yes, thats my excuse!)
---
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs
#17LethalX08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:17:24 PM
GreenSF49 posted...
LethalX08 posted...
Number43 posted...

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario tennis open
Epic Mickey
Rhythm Thief

I also need to play the layton games :/

and I was going to put The final fantasy rhythm game but I don't know how to spell that(yes, thats my excuse!)

Great series but just never been a major game for me.

Haha all i needed was Rhythm to jog my memory.
---
#1843past5Posted 2/26/2013 4:41:31 PM
Shinobi.
#19LethalX08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:34:08 AM
3DS XL arrived :D. Anyway noticed a game called Crimson Shroud on eShop. Is it any good ? it should be since Level 5 are the devs but just curious.
---