How would you do a remake of Pokemon Yellow?

#1Bass_X0Posted 2/25/2013 11:45:15 AM
Make it even more like the anime. It would look as if you are playing Ash from the anime, who wouldn't be a silent protagonist, as he isn't in the anime.

There are also more scenes taken from the anime. In Viridian Forest, you have to fight Samurai and play a Beedrill escaping mini-game.

Maybe Misty and Brock could accompany Ash too, and you can use their Pokemon as well in limited situations but your Pokemon wouldn't gain experience from them winning the battle for you. You still have to fight the Gym Leaders by yourself. You cannot catch new Pokemon for Brock or Misty and they gain levels at their own pace regardless of how often they battle. Brock and Misty gain new Pokemon when you reach certain story points.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth." ~ Rook
#2OUTLAW2009Posted 2/25/2013 11:49:32 AM
No -_-
---
3DS FC 0774-42492697: When a Capcom character gets announced for SSB4, I'm gonna say " I told you so" 1/7/12
#3slizedewPosted 2/25/2013 11:49:35 AM
That wouldnt be a pokemon yellow remake then, thatd be Pokemon Anime: The Game or some crap. Ash in a game sounds like a terrible idea anyways.
#4Bass_X0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:50:21 AM
slizedew posted...
That wouldnt be a pokemon yellow remake then, thatd be Pokemon Anime: The Game or some crap. Ash in a game sounds like a terrible idea anyways.

What do you think Pokemon Yellow was?
---
#5sentoworfPosted 2/25/2013 11:54:52 AM
Bass_X0 posted...
slizedew posted...

Glorious
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#6temgunPosted 2/25/2013 12:01:31 PM
Bass_X0 posted...
slizedew posted...

Red=/=Ash
---
What should I even write here?
#7maxen963Posted 2/25/2013 12:12:33 PM
Go and watch the anime.
#8MetalLokiPosted 2/25/2013 12:20:34 PM
Bass_X0 posted...
slizedew posted...

Not what you think it is..
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"My sword hand twitches.."
#9DeathSnipe777Posted 2/25/2013 12:26:33 PM
Pokemon Yellow's Ash was infinitely better than anime Ash because he didn't talk and got s*** done.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#10Bass_X0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:57:28 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Bass_X0 posted...
slizedew posted...

Not what you think it is..

It added elements introduced in the anime (Pikachu, Jesse & James) so I say crank the anime additions up to ten in a remake.
---