Overall, Which N64 Zelda Games Did You Like Better?

#1TransdudePosted 2/25/2013 2:33:41 PM
Overall, Which N64 Zelda Games Did You Like Better? - Results (251 votes)
Ocarina of Time
52.99% (133 votes)
Majora's Mask
47.01% (118 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yes, another one.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#2AnclationPosted 2/25/2013 2:34:50 PM
I love them equally, but voted Majora's Mask because it's the more underrated one (and because I want that 3DS remake now goddamnit!)
#3jedinatPosted 2/25/2013 2:34:55 PM
At the time, OoT. So I voted that. Now it'd be Majora's Mask.
#4cha_fan1Posted 2/25/2013 2:41:26 PM
As my license plate actually reads Majora, my vote is semi-obvious.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#5StarmanJuniorPosted 2/25/2013 2:42:59 PM
I enjoyed both a lot...actually beat them both fairly recently too for the first time. Both had frustrating parts, both had charming parts. I'm going to have to side with Majora's Mask. I loved the impending doom keeping me on my toes, and getting to play as characters from the zelda universe for the first time. It just felt more charming for me.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#6bcorneliaPosted 2/25/2013 2:58:18 PM
Majora's Mask is a more creative and novel game with greater gameplay variety and optional content.
---
This is an elite pirate
#7iMURDAuPosted 2/25/2013 3:03:10 PM
I hated waiting in Majora's Mask. Watching and waiting for an NPC was annoying. Having to manipulate time constantly felt like a chore. Some of the masks were only useful for a single task. You had to play the game for too long straight on at the beginning just to get the song of time so you could freaking save the game.

Ocarina of Time is the game I'd choose obviously. Felt like more of an epic adventure than a series of tasks to complete.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#8ShadowMario3Posted 2/25/2013 3:09:59 PM(edited)
Definitely Ocarina of Time. Though Majora's Mask is a great game, its save system ruined it for me.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#9I_R_WINNERPosted 2/25/2013 3:26:32 PM
I think I like MM a bit more but they're both phenomenal games that go hand in hand. MM more to do in a more condensed, better designed world imo. I also preferred the darker feel and the attachment you get from the characters when doing sidequests. Unfortunately MM has 2 major flaws, one there was only 4 dungeons, granted they were larger than OoT's but still I feel like with 5 the game would have been much better. And two the final boss was just stupid and easy. After writing this I kind of feel like I like them the same/can't compare them, but I already voted MM...

I think it could be awesome if they made MM 3D and then a sequel to MM with the same art style to complete a Zelda trilogy. Sounds crazy but if done right could be amazing.
---
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo
#10Godstriker8Posted 2/25/2013 6:25:58 PM
OOT is merely good by today's standard. MM was a cool departure from the happy go lucky worlds that Zelda game usually take place in.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!