How many of you guys/gals here bring your 3ds xl to work and play it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many of you guys/gals here bring your 3ds xl to work and play it?
2 years ago#1
I tried doing it today and I probably put in like 30 mins of play time.

Not as fun as I thought it would be mainly because well, im at work.

And honestly I find myself surfing the web more then playing on my 3ds, it seems more SUITED for work idk..

What about you guys??
2 years ago#2
No... because I'm at work. I mean, if you're on break, that's one thing.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
2 years ago#3
Where do you work? Can I get a job?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
2 years ago#4
Lord_Frood posted...
No... because I'm at work. I mean, if you're on break, that's one thing.

Work is work
---
Yvan eht nioj
2 years ago#5
I take it to class with me so I have something to do while in between my classes, but take it to work? No.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
Official Glaceon of the Pokemon X Boards
2 years ago#6
yeh thats the problem right there IM AT WORK; really hard to squeeze in extra time just to play games even if there is break and lunch break.

plus its not really comfortable especially if its a RPG game where you're trying to engage yourself with the story.
2 years ago#7
Can't enjoy it at all at work. by the time you even try to play the damn thing on your short break you're winded and/or can't concentrate on what your doing or just irritated all together. i'll bring it anyway for chances at streetpasses, etc.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
2 years ago#8
You are doing work totally wrong, TC. It's about the audiobooks. Unobtrusive, constant entertainment. If your work doesn't involve constant communication/thinking it can mean the difference between being miserable and bored and not being miserable and bored.

I go through about 2-3 novels a week...
(edited by jedinat)
2 years ago#9
I bring it in my car for street passes. I could play it at work, with all the down time we have, but for my reputation. I mean...I don't want just anyone to know I play HM or Pokemon, etc. yea...
---
God Bless America.
2 years ago#10
jedinat posted...
You are doing work totally wrong, TC. It's about the audiobooks. Unobtrusive, constant entertainment. If your work doesn't involve constant communication/thinking it can mean the difference between being miserable and bored and not being miserable and bored.

I go through about 2-3 novels a week...

As a carpenter, I can only imagine ignoring my coworkers with my earbuds in as a saw comes through the wall and severs my arm off.

Do you enjoy your job?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many of you guys/gals here bring your 3ds xl to work and play it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived