Cave story vs eshop cave story.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Cave story vs eshop cave story.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#11
Verkins posted...
Cave Story 3D offers being a full blow remake with 3D models while the Eshop version has 2D sprites with more content.

cave story 3d has less content then the eshop version,an 8 dollar version has more content then a 34 dollar version. cave story 3d=cavestory in 3d eshop=cave story plus
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignored users:quiet is good,attack a horse,and razieru

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
3 years ago#12
SMASHKING84 posted...
Verkins posted...
Cave Story 3D offers being a full blow remake with 3D models while the Eshop version has 2D sprites with more content.

cave story 3d has less content then the eshop version,an 8 dollar version has more content then a 34 dollar version. cave story 3d=cavestory in 3d eshop=cave story plus

Yea I'm gonna buy the eshop version. I will always go for more content, but when more content is 2/3rds the price, its a deal.
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1600mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
3 years ago#13
It's like the full remake treatment actually made it cheaper, and the consumers are justifying it too. I, for the life of me, cannot fathom such logic. I'm glad I'm not a developer.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Cave story vs eshop cave story.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived