I have ALL these games pre-ordered..

#1JonbazookabozPosted 2/26/2013 2:07:05 PM
Had to make the most of my free month of amazon prime. So i pre ordered devil survivor overclocked, castlevania, luigis mansion2, monster hunter, fire emblem, etrian odyssey4 and project X zone. Now all i need to do is completely forget about them and enjoy the surprise when they pop through my post box. Europe releases obviously. Feel free to remind me of any more i might have missed, but these are the only ones that have confirmed releases in the uk.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2LinkMaster2703Posted 2/26/2013 2:10:55 PM
Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#3Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:19:16 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...

Is animal crossing good? Ive never played one. In fact i couldnt even tell you what genre it was.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4LinkMaster2703Posted 2/26/2013 2:26:09 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

Is animal crossing good? Ive never played one. In fact i couldnt even tell you what genre it was.

I love it, but it isn't for everyone. It's a more slow paced, relaxing simulation style game. I suggest looking into it though.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#5legionofpancakePosted 2/26/2013 2:26:27 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

It's a simulator and the GameCube one was amazing. I never played any of them after that, but that one kinda sucked my life away for a while anyway... That game will take over your life. It has strange power.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.