Interested in a few games...need alittle help

#1Darkstorm16Posted 2/26/2013 1:47:37 PM
I was thinking of for my next game purchase (since they are cheapish) the following:

Resident Evil Revelations:
ONLY if it's crap your pants in fear...oh the glorious fear of horror games and not just all shooting like it is now. I looked at Resident Evil 5 & 6....and I really didn't care for it, yet I played the demo of Revelations and I've jumped idk how many times, but that was just one small section, how is the whole entire game? Just plain action of shooting crap gets boring after a short period of time, that's why I dont care for Call of Duty games.

Mega Man series:
I just recently developed a taste for Mega Man on my Ipod Touch playing Mega Man 2, sure no buttons blah blah blah but it was fun as hell on their and I was able to beat it and going back to it soon. Is there any Mega Man games on the DS that is worth buying?

Either that or I should just keep looking into games lol. Doesn't matter much I still have backlog of :
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Dragon Quest IX
Elite Beat Agents
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#2marioparty17Posted 2/26/2013 1:48:15 PM
Resident Evil Revelations is great when played in the night!!!
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3NettoSaitoPosted 2/26/2013 2:32:15 PM
Get the Megaman Zero collection for the DS. It includes Zero 1-4, and all of them are amazing games! They have a deeper story, some amazing gameplay, and are very addictive. The ZX series follows, but they're quite a bit different.

Also RE Revelations really isn't that scary; although I never found any of them to be....
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#4iMURDAuPosted 2/26/2013 3:22:35 PM
Revelations has excellent atmosphere. The opening level sets the mood for the game. Play it with headphones on alone in the dark. The game isn't strictly shooting because you'll want to conserve ammo and on some levels time by running past enemies that don't require you to kill them. I will say "mayday mayday this is the Queen Zenobia" might be the creepiest thing I've heard in a 3DS game. If you liked RE:4 you'll like this game. There are levels that are nothing but gunfights but overall its pretty well balanced. Enemies like to jump out at you, if that's something you're looking for.

idk about DS Mega Man games but you should get Mega Man 1 on the eShop. Make sure you pick up the item that creates platforms in Elecman's stage by using Gutsman's power. Or else you can't beat the game. Then when Mega Man 3 comes out make sure you get that also. If you liked 2 you'll enjoy 3.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#5NeonYoshi11Posted 2/26/2013 8:03:00 PM
DQ 9 is an amazing game and it's the game that made me re-love RPG's.

I suggest playing it at some point before your backlogged by more 3DS games.