Can anyone summarize 999's story for me? (Spoilers allowed)

#21Black_AssassinPosted 2/27/2013 12:56:30 AM
Kneekicker posted...
My parents would kill me if they found out I ordered something from the internet... They have forbidden me from ordering anything from the internet until I'm married because they dropped me on the head once when I was a baby and ever since then they treated me like a disabled kid with brain damage even though doctors said I was perfectly fine...

Use a friend as a proxy, buy the game from him/her.
#22IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/27/2013 1:19:23 AM(edited)
Well, you're stuck in a ship that's slowly getting filled with water and you have to solve a series of puzzles to get out.

that is the game in a nutshell

My parents would kill me if they found out I ordered something from the internet... They have forbidden me from ordering anything from the internet until I'm married because they dropped me on the head once when I was a baby and ever since then they treated me like a disabled kid with brain damage even though doctors said I was perfectly fine...

lolwut┐ i've seen responses like these before. TC can't buy kuz parents won't let yadda yadda yadda. BS. get a prepaid card. buy and have it ship to your friends house. pick it up at friends house. if parents ask where you get it, say your friend let you borrow it.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.