After Mega Man 1-6 have come to the US Eshop, here's what should be next

#1PlanetvideogamePosted 2/27/2013 5:09:29 AM
Mega Man Xtreme 1 and 2. For those who don't know, MMX1 and 2 are basically 8-bit ports of several MMX1-3 levels and bosses, with some new stages, bosses and features thrown in (such as playing as Zero through SNES levels). Unlike the GB handheld Mega Man games, these are actually fun and stand out on there own. It's only natural that Capcom ports those next.

And no, these aren't a case of 1990's extremeness
---
#2xellos667Posted 2/27/2013 5:42:26 AM
Mega Man Xtreme 1 was OK. Though Mega Man Xtreme 2 was totally AWESOME, and it's one of the top GBC game I'm waiting for the VC.
---
My 3DS digital games collection and slow progression beating it:
http://www.backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#3laxnd23Posted 2/27/2013 5:46:44 AM
Or just release mega man x. It's the better mega man series anyway.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#4EngineR2Posted 2/27/2013 7:46:32 AM
I loved the first Xtreme. It was the second Mega Man X game I've ever owned, after X4.

One thing I've noticed is that the music on Xtreme 1 was a little more refined than on Xtreme 2. Can't explain it very well, but I think it had something to do with volume and instrument envelopes.

You know what, though? A new game for the 3DS would be even better! If not that, I'd like to, at least, see Mega Man 9 and 10 on this system.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.