I'm still on the fence about buying a 3DS...

#21DeviousLightPosted 2/27/2013 10:28:44 AM
Shadowstar108 posted...
There ya go. Buy it now, X/Y don't come out til fall I believe so that will give you time to play BW or BW2.

Fair enough. Now, which model to get...?

You have to get the XL version. It is in every way better then the normal version.
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
#22Frost_LASERPosted 2/27/2013 10:31:55 AM
DeviousLight posted...
Shadowstar108 posted...
There ya go. Buy it now, X/Y don't come out til fall I believe so that will give you time to play BW or BW2.

You have to get the XL version. It is in every way better then the normal version.

I dunno about that. The Char Aznable 3DS is 3 times faster than a regular 3DS.
#23Spiffy247Posted 2/27/2013 10:33:03 AM
DeviousLight posted...
Shadowstar108 posted...

I disagree. The 3DS has some advantages. If the XL was better in every way, Nintendo would not be still selling the original.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#24PuddingchanPosted 2/27/2013 10:38:26 AM
Spiffy247 posted...
DeviousLight posted...
Shadowstar108 posted...

I disagree. The 3DS has some advantages. If the XL was better in every way, Nintendo would not be still selling the original.

Not on the screen at least. I appreciate the bigger screens and better battery life on the XL. The sound isn't good, but I can just use headphones or bring an additional speaker.