New Legend of Zelda game should be annoucned this year ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Legend of Zelda game should be annoucned this year ?

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
3 years ago#21
NeonYoshi11 posted...
ZBug_ posted...
NeonYoshi11 posted...
IF you look at past history of LoZ games, especially the handheld versions then we see that:

MC: 2004

PH: 2007

ST: 2009

*No existing pattern in data provided*

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but I do hope that a new 3DS Zelda will be announced this year. Hopefully at least at E3 (or the conferences following it).

I wasn't trying to really establish a pattern but rather lay out facts and access from there.

Basically what I'm getting at is that every couple years they release a Legend of Zelda game on a Nintendo Handheld.

The gap from the last game until now, is the longest it's been in over a decade, meaning that we've already waiting the normal amount of time it takes to get a new game, and it's taken a bit loner, meaning that the game announcement should be just around the corner or pretty soon I would think.

I hope you're right!
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: Soeroah

Soeroah
3 years ago#22
Might be unpopular, but I would quite like another 'dual' game like OoA/OoS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.

User Info: l3igl3oss

l3igl3oss
3 years ago#23
A time line has been released for Zelda games? Where is it official? I'll make my wish after I see it!
This account will cease to exist once Nintendo goes out of business because of the Wii U.

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
3 years ago#24
l3igl3oss posted...
A time line has been released for Zelda games? Where is it official? I'll make my wish after I see it!

Released by Nintendo in the Hyrule Historia, which also saw an NA release courtesy of Dark Horse Comics.

http://zeldawiki.org/File:Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg
Hoping for: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Dragon Quest VII 3DS localization.
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.

User Info: l3igl3oss

l3igl3oss
3 years ago#25
So, after Majora's Mask and before Twilight princess there's a spot with a " - ", as well as after Skyward Sword. Are those places where the story is left to complete? If that is true, I think a sequel to Majora's Mask would be fine for the 3DS, making room for a MM remake, while the Wii U gets the Skyward Sword sequel.
This account will cease to exist once Nintendo goes out of business because of the Wii U.

User Info: LiQuiDsWorDs56

LiQuiDsWorDs56
3 years ago#26
werent they suppose to be releasing either Mojaras Mask or LTTP?
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l SLI MSI 3GB GTX 580s l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H80 l 1Tb 7,200 rpm l 64gb SSD I BD Drive l Obsidian 650D I Alienware Optx

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
3 years ago#27
Soeroah posted...
Might be unpopular, but I would quite like another 'dual' game like OoA/OoS.

I'm with you there.

I want the Original Idea of 3 games though. That would possibly be the most epic idea in the entire history of the LoZ series.

* Sprites
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Legend of Zelda game should be annoucned this year ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived