New Legend of Zelda game should be annoucned this year ?

#21ZBug_Posted 2/28/2013 11:20:55 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
ZBug_ posted...
NeonYoshi11 posted...
IF you look at past history of LoZ games, especially the handheld versions then we see that:

MC: 2004

PH: 2007

ST: 2009

*No existing pattern in data provided*

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but I do hope that a new 3DS Zelda will be announced this year. Hopefully at least at E3 (or the conferences following it).

I wasn't trying to really establish a pattern but rather lay out facts and access from there.

Basically what I'm getting at is that every couple years they release a Legend of Zelda game on a Nintendo Handheld.

The gap from the last game until now, is the longest it's been in over a decade, meaning that we've already waiting the normal amount of time it takes to get a new game, and it's taken a bit loner, meaning that the game announcement should be just around the corner or pretty soon I would think.

I hope you're right!
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#22SoeroahPosted 3/1/2013 3:14:39 AM
Might be unpopular, but I would quite like another 'dual' game like OoA/OoS.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#23l3igl3ossPosted 3/1/2013 11:28:56 AM
A time line has been released for Zelda games? Where is it official? I'll make my wish after I see it!
---
This account will cease to exist once Nintendo goes out of business because of the Wii U.
#24TiaelPosted 3/1/2013 11:31:05 AM
l3igl3oss posted...
A time line has been released for Zelda games? Where is it official? I'll make my wish after I see it!

Released by Nintendo in the Hyrule Historia, which also saw an NA release courtesy of Dark Horse Comics.

http://zeldawiki.org/File:Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg
---
Hoping for: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Dragon Quest VII 3DS localization.
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#25l3igl3ossPosted 3/1/2013 11:39:39 AM(edited)
So, after Majora's Mask and before Twilight princess there's a spot with a " - ", as well as after Skyward Sword. Are those places where the story is left to complete? If that is true, I think a sequel to Majora's Mask would be fine for the 3DS, making room for a MM remake, while the Wii U gets the Skyward Sword sequel.
---
This account will cease to exist once Nintendo goes out of business because of the Wii U.
#26LiQuiDsWorDs56Posted 3/1/2013 11:40:48 AM
werent they suppose to be releasing either Mojaras Mask or LTTP?
---
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l SLI MSI 3GB GTX 580s l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H80 l 1Tb 7,200 rpm l 64gb SSD I BD Drive l Obsidian 650D I Alienware Optx
#27NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:24:31 PM
Soeroah posted...
Might be unpopular, but I would quite like another 'dual' game like OoA/OoS.

I'm with you there.

I want the Original Idea of 3 games though. That would possibly be the most epic idea in the entire history of the LoZ series.

* Sprites