Need game suggestions

#1ORANGE666Posted 2/27/2013 1:53:20 PM
I haven't paid much attention to the 3DS for months now, but I recently traded someone my zelda 3ds for a blue XL now and I got interested again

My current games list

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time
Tales of Abyss
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 64
Mario Tennis
Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pushmo

So a bunch of old games is all I have. Of the games I have, I only enjoyed Zelda and Abyss. Not interesting in Resident Evil or any games that released before that since I already know about them, so only looking for newer games.

Already planning to pick up Fire Emblem, and maybe 2 or 3 games more for now. As for future games, I'll probably get Luigi's mansion and Rune factory.
#2Willie_MakeitPosted 2/27/2013 2:37:34 PM
Castlevania MOF is coming out March 5th. I'm surprised there's not much hype for it tbh.
---
Sig.
#3Spiffy247Posted 2/27/2013 2:41:50 PM
Willie_Makeit posted...
Castlevania MOF is coming out March 5th. I'm surprised there's not much hype for it tbh.

I reserved my copy in July.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4JonbazookabozPosted 2/27/2013 2:42:19 PM
Theatrythm. Shinobi. Paper mario
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5Spiffy247Posted 2/27/2013 2:43:30 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...

I was very disappointed in Sticker Star. I can see why people like it, but i suggest you watch gameplay videos before you buy it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6JonbazookabozPosted 2/27/2013 2:46:19 PM
Spiffy247 posted...

I was very disappointed in Sticker Star. I can see why people like it, but i suggest you watch gameplay videos before you buy it.

Goty for me. Dark souls 2nd and zombiu 3rd
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#7ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:36:44 PM

Not interested in any of those 3. Any more suggestions?
#8MelkacPosted 2/27/2013 5:46:31 PM
ORANGE666 posted...

Not interested in any of those 3. Any more suggestions?

Ehem, "Mario Kart 64"?

Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon ANB, Pushmo, Crashmo, Gunman, Dillom's Rolling Western....
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#9VyersPosted 2/27/2013 5:48:58 PM
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (but only if you play Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors first)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kid Icarus: Uprising
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#10ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:28:36 PM
Already played Zero Escape on Vita, already have Kid Icarus Uprising and Pushmo and already said I'm getting Fire Emblem.

Melkac posted...

Harvest Moon ANB, Gunman, Dillom's Rolling Western....

Planning to get Rune Factory, tired of Harvest Moon. And not interested in eshop games just retail.