This is why I hate Nintendo's online system

#41RocketZXbluePosted 3/2/2013 4:14:31 AM
hmm weird
I got my 3DSXL MK7 bundle, game preinstalled, started it, went to online, and like a minute later it downloaded and put me back in the game...
never had eShop problems, played online like 1000 races dropped maybe 4 times?
downloaded 4 full games, 7 demos, and swapnote works all the time.
if you hit DOWNLOAD NOW, and leave the 3DS OPEN till it's done.
if you hit DOWNLOAD LATER, go to home menu where all the icons are and you'll see a "present" icon, CLOSE your 3DS for the download to start! (you can check the progress by pressing on the present icon)
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
#42mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 8:21:17 AM
RoyMaster4 posted...
That's the way I feel about the PSN. I have to reset my internet settings every time I move to a new location and retype my lengthy passwords? The store is difficult to navigate and I can't find anything I'm looking for? DLC for a game isn't as simple as opening the game and going to the DLC menu - you have to navigate through the mess of DLC on the PSN page, full of Rock Band songs, just to find a costume for a specific game.

At least for Nintendo, everything is generally easy to find. As far as I'm concerned, friend codes were a good thing as it allowed me to keep friends on each game separate. I don't want 50 friends on my overall friend list to be because of Animal Crossing trades...

Of course, Xbox is worse than both for the simple fact that it costs money.

Uhm, no. You're complaining about account manangement and online marketplaces. Both are free on Xbox.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#43Shadow15463Posted 3/2/2013 8:52:44 AM
this topic feels like its teeming with ragers
---
Games I can NOT wait for:
Zelda WiiU, Super Smash bros 4, Fallout 4, Remember Me, Watch Dogs, GTA V
#44AOTP_HERO34Posted 3/2/2013 11:54:32 AM
RoyMaster4 posted...
That's the way I feel about the PSN. I have to reset my internet settings every time I move to a new location and retype my lengthy passwords? The store is difficult to navigate and I can't find anything I'm looking for? DLC for a game isn't as simple as opening the game and going to the DLC menu - you have to navigate through the mess of DLC on the PSN page, full of Rock Band songs, just to find a costume for a specific game.

At least for Nintendo, everything is generally easy to find. As far as I'm concerned, friend codes were a good thing as it allowed me to keep friends on each game separate. I don't want 50 friends on my overall friend list to be because of Animal Crossing trades...

Of course, Xbox is worse than both for the simple fact that it costs money.

Its the worst because it costs money? Wow your cheap!
---
My cats breath smells like cat food.
#45SefcaBlightPosted 3/2/2013 11:56:33 AM
my internet sucks but i'll blame nintendo instead

sounds legit
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
#46laxnd23Posted 3/2/2013 12:23:35 PM
Yeah dude your Internet just sucks. The only time I have a hard time connecting is if I'm in my room at home, which is the farthest point from the router, so signal sucks. I get a weak signal on all my devices there. But again that's my connection, not Nintendo.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF