Nail in the 3DS coffin, Nintendo being sued.

#51SMASHKING84Posted 2/27/2013 7:52:54 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...
Nickelback is ironically asking for nickelbacks after a disturbing case of what Police have called "No one ****ing caring about Nickelback".

Nickelback is the leading cause of bad music.

No
Kidz Bop is

nah kidz bop is so awful that it becomes awesome. otherwise known as the cdi effect.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#52elsmittyPosted 2/27/2013 7:57:12 PM
Nintendo gets sued all the time. And, most of the time Nintendo wins babah!!!
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/
#53xIvan321Posted 2/27/2013 8:03:33 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Give me a number between 1 and 100, and I'll begin derailing from that post onwards.

The best way to derail any topic is to start talking about Zelda and you get 10 pages about it.
Anyways, how about that Ocarina of Time... I think Kid Icarus Uprising is very under rated in this board... Zelda, Zelda, Zelda, Zelda... Twilight Princess is better then Ocarina of Time and is the game that should have taken the glory... A lot of Zelda storylines are bad except Wind Waker, A Link To The Past, and Majoras Mask imo.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#54KingJaggiPosted 2/27/2013 8:05:27 PM
xIvan321 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...
Give me a number between 1 and 100, and I'll begin derailing from that post onwards.

The best way to derail any topic is to start talking about Zelda and you get 10 pages about it.
Anyways, how about that Ocarina of Time... I think Kid Icarus Uprising is very under rated in this board... Zelda, Zelda, Zelda, Zelda... Twilight Princess is better then Ocarina of Time and is the game that should have taken the glory... A lot of Zelda storylines are bad except Wind Waker, A Link To The Past, and Majoras Mask imo.

All the Zelda games suck.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#55Chosen_one_41Posted 2/27/2013 8:06:13 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

I don't understand all the hate for Nickleback. I like them. They're not the greatest band ever but they don't suck. Is it because they're Canadian?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
Rarity is best pony
#56SMASHKING84Posted 2/27/2013 8:10:29 PM
Chosen_one_41 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

I don't understand all the hate for Nickleback. I like them. They're not the greatest band ever but they don't suck. Is it because they're Canadian?

i don't hate them it was a joke.
---
#57SMASHKING84Posted 2/27/2013 8:11:13 PM
KingJaggi posted...
xIvan321 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...

no only the ww clones and aol suck
---
#58KingJaggiPosted 2/27/2013 8:16:00 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
xIvan321 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...

no only the ww clones and aol suck

Nope all. :)
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#59xIvan321Posted 2/27/2013 8:16:30 PM
KingJaggi posted...
xIvan321 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...

Including the grand daddy of all who have nostalgia goggles glued to their eye sockets... Ocarina of Time! I really hate that game.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#60SMASHKING84Posted 2/27/2013 8:18:38 PM
Disagree tp and oot are on my top ten games ever.
besides ww clones and aol aren't zelda games so by your logic they don't suck.
---