Got another spotpass today

#11Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:55:12 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
And they have the best French fries.

In-N-Out is better

I had them once when they first opened in Phoenix and I wasn't impressed.
#12Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:56:37 PM
is it really neccarasy to make a topic every time someone gets a street pass?

no, it's not

Where do you get streetpasses?
#1390sRetroGamingPosted 2/27/2013 8:11:20 PM
ares9090 posted...
What the hell are you doing eating at McDonald's?

Isn't it obvious? he is getting fat

Yeah, because all the food they have there is all fattening, lol. salads, sausage breakfast burritos, grilled wraps and unsweeted ice tea's.. all fat! ;).

Being serious though, i eat this stuff (the items mentioned above) 2-3 times a week along with normal 1 1/2-2 hour workout, low carb diet, moderate junk food and my health test results are always very good-excellent. plus losing the little bit of extra weight (i personally want off) at the same time.

Just don't eat a massive amount of carbs, fats and combo/value meals everyday and you'll be just fine :).

On topic i recieved a spotpass a few days ago at McDonalds for Crosswords Plus!. about 8 new bonus crosswords! :). this game is pretty damn awsome by the way so far and well worth the money! ^_^
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#1490sRetroGamingPosted 2/27/2013 8:12:43 PM
LonelyGoomba posted...

no, it's not

You could, you know.. not click the topic?. it might save you and a few others the headache..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#15Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:13:08 PM
ares9090 posted...
What the hell are you doing eating at McDonald's?

Isn't it obvious? he is getting fat

Yeah, because all the food they have there is all fattening, lol. salads, sausage breakfast burritos, grilled wraps and unsweeted ice tea's.. all fat! ;).

Being serious though, i eat this stuff (the items mentioned above) 2-3 times a week along with normal 1 1/2-2 hour workout, low carb diet, moderate junk food and my health test results are always very good-excellent. plus losing the little bit of extra weight (i personally want off) at the same time.

Just don't eat a massive amount of carbs, fats and combo/value meals everyday and you'll be just fine :).

On topic i recieved a spotpass a few days ago at McDonalds for Crosswords Plus!. about 8 new bonus crosswords! :). this game is pretty damn awsome by the way so far and well worth the money! ^_^

This guy had been playing Fire Emblem Awakening, which means there should be a new team for me to face!

Sucks that he didn't have ANY pink pieces for puzzle swap though :/
#16iMURDAuPosted 2/27/2013 8:28:51 PM
I was confused at first because I always get spotpass at McD's because attwifi is setup in my connection list. But I get most of my streetpasses at home and work. I've got one level 7 Mii and a couple level 4s that I need to get to level 7s so I can get that NES hat.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#17TakayaNorikoPosted 2/27/2013 8:36:37 PM
LonelyGoomba posted...

no, it's not

This topic isn't just about getting street passes, you know.

It's also about getting chicken nuggets.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#18Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:44:55 PM
I was confused at first because I always get spotpass at McD's because attwifi is setup in my connection list. But I get most of my streetpasses at home and work. I've got one level 7 Mii and a couple level 4s that I need to get to level 7s so I can get that NES hat.

How do the levels work? Everyone I have passed is level 1.
#19BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/27/2013 8:56:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:10:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]