What are we getting in the e-shop tomorrow?

#1oldhbk76Posted 2/27/2013 10:26:47 PM
I ask this because I have no idea where to look, I tried IGN and nintendo life, they didnt have anything
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: 3ds fc: 5086-0928-4789
#2SMASHKING84Posted 2/27/2013 10:29:19 PM
I have no real idea but i think since we were supposed to get castlevania(nes) last week and didn't we might get it this week.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#3NekoakumaPosted 2/27/2013 10:30:00 PM
I am really curious about this. Don't you guys have a news list on your eShop? (Blue icon?)
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#4tav19Posted 2/27/2013 10:57:56 PM
All I know for sure is that the US will finally get the Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Demo (the game is suppose to come out on Tues), that Europe has had since Monday. Also I wouldn't be surprised if the first NES Castlevania showed up for the 3DS Virtual Console as well.
#5Billie_HPosted 2/28/2013 3:37:00 AM
tav19 posted...
All I know for sure is that the US will finally get the Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Demo (the game is suppose to come out on Tues), that Europe has had since Monday. Also I wouldn't be surprised if the first NES Castlevania showed up for the 3DS Virtual Console as well.

Since Thursday last week, actually. It rocks!
---
Me? I'm the Billie H!
GFWL: AtomicBillie; Steam: AtomicBillie; XFire: AtomicBillie
#6Shadow Stalker XPosted 2/28/2013 4:32:48 AM
PokeMaster posted...
I am really curious about this. Don't you guys have a news list on your eShop? (Blue icon?)

We do have a news list, but it rarely ever updates here. The best way to find out about what we're getting on the eShop is usually at around 9-10 am on Thursdays on one of the gaming websites. As for today's releases, only things I'm aware of are the Castlevania MoF demo, and Fire Emblem DLC (looking like Infinite Regalia and Lost Bloodlines 2, and maybe Smash Brethren 1/pack will become available)
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#7DarkIVloonPosted 2/28/2013 5:07:44 AM
I hope we get NES castlevania, my fav game of all time. was dissapointed when it didnt show last week.

A friend sent me a swapnote saying nes 1943 is coming to eshop as well, can't wait for that.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!