What do you want from the 3DS Zelda game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What do you want from the 3DS Zelda game?
3 years ago#1
We all know there's going to be a 3DS Zelda game since every handheld Nintendo system ever has had at least one some having 2 . I want to control Link with the stylus again, not have to return to a certain dungeon over and over again but instead have new dungeons in the place, I want long and involved side quests, and many heart pieces to collect so there is a lot of exploration to do. Also lets not be riding on a train or boat this time.

I also in addition to wanting Nintendo to announce a 3DS Zelda that's not a remake of an older game would like them to announce a sequel to Super Princess Peach.
3 years ago#2
I want another Zelda games that looks and feels like Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
---
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/Faliphor/FalconMonkey.gif http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/Faliphor/1330007589104.gif
3 years ago#3
Faliphor posted...
I want another Zelda games that looks and feels like Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.

*fist bump*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
3 years ago#4
xxxxxn posted...
We all know there's going to be a 3DS Zelda game since every handheld Nintendo system ever has had at least one some having 2 . I want to control Link with the stylus again, not have to return to a certain dungeon over and over again but instead have new dungeons in the place, I want long and involved side quests, and many heart pieces to collect so there is a lot of exploration to do. Also lets not be riding on a train or boat this time.

I also in addition to wanting Nintendo to announce a 3DS Zelda that's not a remake of an older game would like them to announce a sequel to Super Princess Peach.

"i want to control Link with the stylus again".

You're not a true Zelda fan.
---
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, N64, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda & F-Zero.
3 years ago#5
Enjoyment.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
3 years ago#6
Non-stylus controls
Art-style ala Skyward Sword
Large explorable overworld
Re-playability via Master Quest/Multiplayer
Numerous side quests

Thats about it
---
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
3 years ago#7
MrAntike184 posted...
xxxxxn posted...

"i want to control Link with the stylus again".

You're not a true Zelda fan.

He's not a Zelda fan because he prefers a different control method? Stop being ridiculous. He didn't even say he disliked Ocarina of time.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
3 years ago#8
I just want something thats not like Spirit Tracks mainly. Something like the 3D console games might be pretty nice since the 3DS is capable of it.
3 years ago#9
A release date.
---
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!
3 years ago#10
Faliphor posted...

This! A trilogy would be nice
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What do you want from the 3DS Zelda game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived