What do you want from the 3DS Zelda game?

#1xxxxxnPosted 2/28/2013 10:08:52 AM
We all know there's going to be a 3DS Zelda game since every handheld Nintendo system ever has had at least one some having 2 . I want to control Link with the stylus again, not have to return to a certain dungeon over and over again but instead have new dungeons in the place, I want long and involved side quests, and many heart pieces to collect so there is a lot of exploration to do. Also lets not be riding on a train or boat this time.

I also in addition to wanting Nintendo to announce a 3DS Zelda that's not a remake of an older game would like them to announce a sequel to Super Princess Peach.
#2FaliphorPosted 2/28/2013 11:14:19 AM
I want another Zelda games that looks and feels like Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
---
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/Faliphor/FalconMonkey.gif http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/Faliphor/1330007589104.gif
#3Spiffy247Posted 2/28/2013 11:16:20 AM
Faliphor posted...
I want another Zelda games that looks and feels like Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.

*fist bump*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4MrAntike184Posted 2/28/2013 11:24:10 AM
xxxxxn posted...
We all know there's going to be a 3DS Zelda game since every handheld Nintendo system ever has had at least one some having 2 . I want to control Link with the stylus again, not have to return to a certain dungeon over and over again but instead have new dungeons in the place, I want long and involved side quests, and many heart pieces to collect so there is a lot of exploration to do. Also lets not be riding on a train or boat this time.

I also in addition to wanting Nintendo to announce a 3DS Zelda that's not a remake of an older game would like them to announce a sequel to Super Princess Peach.

"i want to control Link with the stylus again".

You're not a true Zelda fan.
---
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, N64, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda & F-Zero.
#5Tempest717Posted 2/28/2013 11:27:09 AM
Enjoyment.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#6rizsparkyPosted 2/28/2013 11:29:45 AM
Non-stylus controls
Art-style ala Skyward Sword
Large explorable overworld
Re-playability via Master Quest/Multiplayer
Numerous side quests

Thats about it
---
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#7airfoemoePosted 2/28/2013 11:30:21 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
xxxxxn posted...

"i want to control Link with the stylus again".

You're not a true Zelda fan.

He's not a Zelda fan because he prefers a different control method? Stop being ridiculous. He didn't even say he disliked Ocarina of time.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#8The_BonesPosted 2/28/2013 11:46:12 AM
I just want something thats not like Spirit Tracks mainly. Something like the 3D console games might be pretty nice since the 3DS is capable of it.
#9KaspaUFgatorPosted 2/28/2013 12:33:47 PM
A release date.
---
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!
#10JonbazookabozPosted 2/28/2013 12:44:33 PM
Faliphor posted...

This! A trilogy would be nice
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"