What do you want from the 3DS Zelda game?

#11vectorman5Posted 2/28/2013 12:03:28 PM
How about a semi-radical departure? Use the characters and setting from the Zelda tv show, but without crappy catch phrases and gameplay that follows Zelda 2's style.
---
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.
#12Willie_MakeitPosted 2/28/2013 12:05:15 PM
As long as it's not stylus only like PH was I'm good.
---
Sig.
#13AceMosPosted 2/28/2013 12:12:52 PM
i want a zelda game wher ei play as a person who has the spirit of the hero and sets out on a quest of some kinda and saves some ppl
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#14xIvan321Posted 2/28/2013 12:45:41 PM(edited)
The Zelda fanbase to me is starting to look as rabbid as the Sonic fanbase especially in '06...
Anywho, you can ignore this^ and I'll just share my opinion about how the series should take its direction. I want a Zelda 3DS game to look/feel like Wind Waker. I don't really agree with the art style of Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask... it looked boring to me. I wouldn't mind having another Zelda game that controls with the stylus either and if done right it could be a full 3D game that slices/looks around in 18 different directions but it would need the Circle Pad Pro. It would be similar to Kid Icarus Uprising/Metroid prime hunters. I would like to expect that the next 3DS Zelda game to have online with all the multiplayer modes from The Four Sword Adventures on the GameCube.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#15ChiefColePosted 2/28/2013 12:48:37 PM
No stylus control.
#16toadiemanPosted 2/28/2013 12:48:45 PM
xxxxxn posted...
I want to control Link with the stylus again.

For the love god, no.
---
PSN: toadieman
#17xIvan321Posted 2/28/2013 1:00:15 PM(edited)
toadieman posted...
xxxxxn posted...
I want to control Link with the stylus again.

For the love god, no.

What if the stylus control helped you aim better using bow and arrow? The control sticks suck at accuracy. I would like be able to freely walk around and shoot over standing still like a dumbass and taking every hit.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#18SS4kronos33Posted 2/28/2013 1:02:13 PM(edited)
Faliphor
Posted 2/28/2013 12:14:19 PM
message detail
I want another Zelda games that looks and feels like Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want another Zelda games that looks and feels like Majoras Mask not Ocarina of Time

FIXED

also a release date
no stylus control
longer dungeons
more overworld exploration
no more repetitive dungeons
online multiplayer 4 swords style without the ability to hit the other players,true co-op play
a Master Quest or 2nd quest
more darker themed versions like majoras mask

MAYBE and I DO MEAN A BIG FAT MAYBE.............
FINALLY GIVE LINK AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS VOICES instead of text.i get sick of having to read everything all the time.LET THEM SPEAK JUST TO SEE HOW IT WORKS unlike that so called voice acting that was done in majoras mask and ocarina of time
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#19GoodOlJrPosted 2/28/2013 1:04:55 PM
ive never played a zelda game, other than minish cap.

I would like Majoras Mask to come on the 3ds, it would motivate me to get ocarina as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ON3USvH.gif
#20Human-BeanPosted 2/28/2013 1:32:53 PM
I wish Zelda would be modernised, I'd love to see old, desolate cities. The inhabitants should be wise, and battling each other due to a war. The only talk if their relevant to the story and to progress, 5 minute cut scenes would be great way to flesh out a story. I'd love it if they replaced the bow with a gun, and made the enemies humanoid, dragons and savage oyster like creatures don't bode too well with me. It would be great if they switched from the third person perspective to first person. There should also be some online multiplayer, especially a mode in which you ordered to kill opposing players, there aren't many FPS in a fantansy setting so it would be unique, the dungeons could be based around the arenas used in various modern day shooters, they are extremely intricate and hard to maneuver through. The 3DS could utilise a control scheme similar to that of Kid Icarus, I know this could be done on other consoles, but I really like the art direction of Zelda, especially Wind Waker.