Who remembers the proposed Zelda game Valley of the Flood?

#1eadricsonPosted 2/28/2013 4:20:18 PM
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/articles/looking-back-at-the-legend-of-zelda-valley-of-the-flood/

If you're unfamiliar with the concept, here's a link for you. I think it would be cool if they actually made it and put it on the 3DS.
---
It's like there's a party on my monitor... and Geocities vomited all over it. - Buretsu on blingees
#2toad133Posted 2/28/2013 4:29:04 PM
I think I vaguely remember hearing about this. I think it's an interesting idea, but it runs at the risk of DMCing up Zelda into something it isn't.

I would adore a steampunk Zelda, in any case. But I doubt it'll ever happen.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#3eadricson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:48:57 PM
Honestly, if they were to announce it at E3 I would go out and pre-order it immediately. I absoltely love the concept of it. But, as you said, doubt it would happen.
---
It's like there's a party on my monitor... and Geocities vomited all over it. - Buretsu on blingees
#4Warmonger222Posted 2/28/2013 6:23:48 PM
I remember Valley of Deluge and that you were supposed to play as someone that isnt actually Link. Was this between TP and SS, or was it before TP. Its been so long I cant even remember.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#5Second_ChancesPosted 2/28/2013 6:32:07 PM
You know this was a hoax, right? At least, that's what I last heard.
#6SalsaSavantPosted 2/28/2013 6:50:12 PM
I never believed it, but I wanted it to be true. It was such a good idea.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#7SMASHKING84Posted 2/28/2013 6:59:42 PM(edited)
toad133 posted...
I think I vaguely remember hearing about this. I think it's an interesting idea, but it runs at the risk of DMCing up Zelda into something it isn't.
they already did many times...
I would adore a steampunk Zelda, in any case. But I doubt it'll ever happen.

---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#8bcorneliaPosted 2/28/2013 7:04:50 PM
Remember when everyone assumed that Twilight Princess would end with Hyrule getting flooded, all the way up until the release? Funny times.
---
This is an elite pirate