No Black 3DS XL bundle with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate :(

#1Janus151Posted 3/1/2013 7:27:10 AM
From this thread:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/blog/2013/02/15/monster-hunter-producer-ryozo-tsujimoto-talks-about-mh3us-multiplayer-options#comments

Yuri (from Capcom), says that the bundle is for Europe only...man that sucks...
I guess the question is, you guys think Nintendo will release the Black 3DS XL seperately soon???

been waiting since last August for a Black 3DS XL, and after the Nintendo Direct on Feb 14th, I was happy to here that the black 3DS XL will be coming out in Europe, but then...NOTHING for North America :(
#2temgunPosted 3/1/2013 7:37:20 AM
Why are people so obsessed with the black XL anyway? The red and blue one look really nice. Besides, it's not quite the same material as the rest, so it collects fingerprints and smudges.
---
SPUNKGARGLEWEEWEE
#3Janus151(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 7:48:35 AM
temgun posted...
Why are people so obsessed with the black XL anyway? The red and blue one look really nice. Besides, it's not quite the same material as the rest, so it collects fingerprints and smudges.

while I don't disagree with you that the red/blue look nice, I like all my consoles/portables to be in black (or shades of black), also, whether or not it collects fingerprints and/or smudges is not of concern to me.