Bravely Default: Flying Fairy possibly confirmed for localization.

#11NathanisDrakePosted 3/1/2013 7:59:09 PM
ShadowRisae posted...
That doesn't mean anything. They're acknowledging that they're getting a lot of requests from people outside of Japan. They didn't say they were going to release it

A little pessimistic today, aren't we?
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#12ShadowRisaePosted 3/1/2013 8:03:50 PM
NathanisDrake posted...

No. I just live in Japan. When the Japanese phrase things like this, it means they're being non-committal. I don't think people should get their hopes up quite yet, because they *may* be disappointed.

The Japanese are kinda weird in their phrasing of things. If you ask them if something is going to happen and they say what would be literally translated as "That might be difficult", it's the Japanese polite way of saying "hell no."

I'm not saying there's no chance. There still might be. Just right now, they're not saying one way or another.
---
Too many games, not enough free time.
#13Grand_BluePosted 3/1/2013 8:04:14 PM
I assume this game is like Final Fantasy?
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#14NathanisDrakePosted 3/1/2013 8:05:31 PM
ShadowRisae posted...
NathanisDrake posted...

No. I just live in Japan. When the Japanese phrase things like this, it means they're being non-committal. I don't think people should get their hopes up quite yet, because they *may* be disappointed.

The Japanese are kinda weird in their phrasing of things. If you ask them if something is going to happen and they say what would be literally translated as "That might be difficult", it's the Japanese polite way of saying "hell no."

I'm not saying there's no chance. There still might be. Just right now, they're not saying one way or another.

Oh... Okay, thanks for pointing it out...

*cries in a corner*
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
#15Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/1/2013 8:11:35 PM
ShadowRisae posted...
NathanisDrake posted...

It's already been confirmed for localization by someone who has inside access to SE meetings a few days before this announcement.
#16SalsaSavantPosted 3/2/2013 12:47:38 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
ShadowRisae posted...
NathanisDrake posted...

It's already been confirmed for localization by someone who has inside access to SE meetings a few days before this announcement.

Because things like that are always so reliable.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#17hijokaidenPosted 3/2/2013 1:40:04 AM
Prince Shondronai posted...
XD

Are we sure The Foreign One isn't just a character in the game?

Yeah I thought the same thing, like some sort of very mystical and mysterious main bad guy, like "The Outsider" from The Last Story.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#18BowtiesAreCoolPosted 3/2/2013 1:45:03 AM
"Possibly" confirmed.
#19hijokaidenPosted 3/2/2013 1:47:00 AM
BowtiesAreCool posted...
"Possibly" confirmed.

No, he is just saying that he has gotten the message.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#20SMASHKING84Posted 3/2/2013 1:48:53 AM
I still wonder what the name is gonna be. because let's face it that's a long name.
I think it should just be called bravely default.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi