Bravely Default: Flying Fairy possibly confirmed for localization.

#21kwando1313Posted 3/2/2013 2:01:11 AM
Hopefully it does come to North America. This is one of the many 3DS games that I want.
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#22SMASHKING84Posted 3/2/2013 2:07:05 AM
as a side note i hope it comes out in fall because summer is filled with 3ds games and fall really only has pokemon(as far 3ds)
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#23hijokaidenPosted 3/2/2013 2:14:30 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
summer is filled with 3ds games

???
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#24Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/2/2013 2:16:54 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
ShadowRisae posted...
NathanisDrake posted...

A little pessimistic today, aren't we?

No. I just live in Japan. When the Japanese phrase things like this, it means they're being non-committal. I don't think people should get their hopes up quite yet, because they *may* be disappointed.

The Japanese are kinda weird in their phrasing of things. If you ask them if something is going to happen and they say what would be literally translated as "That might be difficult", it's the Japanese polite way of saying "hell no."

I'm not saying there's no chance. There still might be. Just right now, they're not saying one way or another.

It's already been confirmed for localization by someone who has inside access to SE meetings a few days before this announcement.

Because things like that are always so reliable.

Given that they have a proven prior track record on other issues, and this tweet from today about a week after he told us they had decided I'm going to say it adds up and looks good. Enjoy your cynicism.
#25SMASHKING84Posted 3/2/2013 2:28:14 AM
hijokaiden posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

???

did you not see the last nintendo direct?
---
#26hijokaidenPosted 3/2/2013 2:35:00 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
hijokaiden posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

???

No.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#27SMASHKING84Posted 3/2/2013 5:34:53 AM
hijokaiden posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
hijokaiden posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

???

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntz1GyM1Bs
add to this project x zone
---
#28Megaman OmegaPosted 3/2/2013 5:38:59 AM
Doesn't "possibly" completely contradict "confirmed"? If it's only a possibility, then why even bring up the word "confirmed"?
---
The Vita sold 1.200.000 units in week 1. - Sailor Goon
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#29nouseravailablePosted 3/2/2013 6:11:01 AM
Cool, you leave a trail of happiness wherever you walk. Just hope its true.
---
NP: Ni No Kuni and P4Arena
#30evilvergilPosted 3/2/2013 7:00:28 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
ShadowRisae posted...
NathanisDrake posted...

A little pessimistic today, aren't we?

No. I just live in Japan. When the Japanese phrase things like this, it means they're being non-committal. I don't think people should get their hopes up quite yet, because they *may* be disappointed.

The Japanese are kinda weird in their phrasing of things. If you ask them if something is going to happen and they say what would be literally translated as "That might be difficult", it's the Japanese polite way of saying "hell no."

I'm not saying there's no chance. There still might be. Just right now, they're not saying one way or another.

It's already been confirmed for localization by someone who has inside access to SE meetings a few days before this announcement.

Because things like that are always so reliable.

This guy is actually the real deal. He pretty much perfectly described what All the bravest was MONTHS before it was even announced/shown. He isnt just some random troll who claims to have "a friend who knows this guy who's girlfriend works for SE".He's had a reliable track record when it comes to these things, so its safe to say he is legit:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/643004-bravely-default-flying-fairy/65488078

He confirms it in the 5th post of that topic.
---
Now playing:UMVC3, P4A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
UMVC3:Zero/Dante/Hawkeye P4A:Yosuke SfxT:Hwo/Alisa