Favorite modern Nintendo game(s)?

#1Magikoopa21Posted 3/1/2013 12:49:23 PM
By modern I mean Wii/Wii U and DS/3DS. Here's mine:

Wii: Skyward Sword, DKCR, and Metroid Other M (hate all you want!)
DS: Animal Crossing Wild World, Mario Kart DS, and Pokemon Diamond/Soulsilver/Black 2
Wii U: Too early to tell for me.
3DS: Mario 3D Land
#2MrAntike184Posted 3/1/2013 12:58:06 PM
Wii: Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

DS: Phantom Hourglass, and Mario Kart DS.

Wii U: Dont have a Wii U yet.

3DS: Ocarina of Time 3D, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kid Icarus: Uprising
---
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, N64, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda & F-Zero.
#3masa8munePosted 3/1/2013 12:59:33 PM
wii: metroid other m (put's flame shield) zelda,ssbb,xenoblade,mario galaxy.
ds:twewy,lunar knight,phantomhourglass.
3d:TOA,mario,RE:R
---
Currently playing: Re:R, Mario kart 7, Tales of symphonia, Naruto clash of the ninja revulution 1/2
#4xIvan321Posted 3/1/2013 1:02:21 PM
DS: Metroid Prime Hunters, Star Fox: Assault, and Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword.
Wii: Samba De Amigo, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, NiGHTs: Journey Into Dreams, and Sonic Colors.
3DS: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask, Kid Icarus Uprising, Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, Shinobi, Rhythm Thief and The Emperor's Treasure, and Resident Evil: Revelations.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#5NeonYoshi11Posted 3/1/2013 1:21:49 PM
DS: Dragon Quest 9, FFTA2,

3DS: Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, FE: Awakening

Wii: Wii Sports / Resort, Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

Wii U: Haven't played it yet but looking forward to : LoZ U, Mario Kart U , 3D Mario game, Super Smash brothers U/3DS
#6AnclationPosted 3/1/2013 1:59:43 PM
We're talking first-party games only, right? That being the case:

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Xenoblade Chronicles, Zelda: Skyward Sword and Mario Galaxy 1 & 2.

DS: Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Pokemon Black/White 1 & 2.

3DS: Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Wii U: Haven't played many Wii U games yet, but Nintendo Land was definitely way better than I expected it to be, and a wonderful multiplayer game.
#7Magikoopa21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 2:39:40 PM
Anclation posted...
We're talking first-party games only, right? That being the case:

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Xenoblade Chronicles, Zelda: Skyward Sword and Mario Galaxy 1 & 2.

DS: Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Pokemon Black/White 1 & 2.

3DS: Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Wii U: Haven't played many Wii U games yet, but Nintendo Land was definitely way better than I expected it to be, and a wonderful multiplayer game.

Yeah I meant to say first party, but if people really want to include third party then that's fine too.
#8ARsignal11Posted 3/1/2013 2:51:15 PM
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
3DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#9Solid_SOAPPosted 3/1/2013 3:01:08 PM
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kid Icarus Uprising.

Fire Emblem is good so far too, but it's not my favorite genre nor am I completely in love with the story/characters. Great game, just not my cup of tea. I also loved the OoT 3D remake, but it was only a remake. Mario Kart 7 is great multiplayer fun too.

I'm hoping that Luigi's Mansion 2 floors me like Kid Icarus did, it looks fantastic.
#10TinyTim123Posted 3/1/2013 3:43:58 PM
Animal Crossing Wild World on DS... I'd have to go with Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, because I haven't liked any of the 1st party games as much on my 3DS (thinking, hated Zelda, the Marios were all okay, but not he best ever... Kid Icarus Was amazing...) Kid Icarus if pressed for first party on 3DS. I don't have a TV, much less a Wii or Wii U, but my brother has bother, and I really loved Kirby's Return to Dreamland on Wii.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/