What exactly is wrong with the 3ds screen?

#1andizzle29662Posted 3/1/2013 8:54:30 PM
I see people whining about the 3ds screen resolution, I have no problem with it. Games look nice and crisp, especially on the xl. I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan, and the 3ds xl is by far the best Nintendo handheld ever. I know the vita, and smart phones have higher res screens, but the 3ds isn't that bad. The 3d also enhances the image greatly.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2JoeBudden42Posted 3/1/2013 8:56:53 PM
I definitely wouldn't use the word 'crisp'...
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#3MARl0Posted 3/1/2013 9:08:29 PM
Personally, I prefer the 3DS's 3D screen to the Vita's OLED screen. I agree that the 3D greatly enhances the image. I do wish that it was a bit higher resolution though.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
#4andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 9:34:04 PM
I'm sure the next revision will have a bump in resolution.
---
#5jedinatPosted 3/1/2013 9:34:39 PM
andizzle29662 posted...

Not a chance.
#6EkaruPosted 3/1/2013 9:40:54 PM
JoeBudden42 posted...
I definitely wouldn't use the word 'crisp'...

? It's definitely crisp. If it's not crisp then you have a defective unit. It should be a very crisp image with a low Pixels-Per-Inch ratio, leading to very clear jaggies.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.
#7Tzuba12Posted 3/1/2013 9:41:58 PM
andizzle29662 posted...

Lol.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#8RazieruPosted 3/1/2013 9:44:58 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
I see people whining about the 3ds screen resolution, I have no problem with it.

Claims people are "whining" about the screens because they don't have the same delusional outlook as he does, yet is blind to the poor quality of the screens.

Games look nice and crisp, especially on the xl. I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan, and the 3ds xl is by far the best Nintendo handheld ever.

Crisp images? Hah, coming from a "hardcore Nintendo fan", that claim is incredibly ignorant, delusional, and asinine. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo video game systems were all you ever played.

I know the vita, and smart phones have higher res screens, but the 3ds isn't that bad.

Yeah, because the screens on smart phones and the Vita are infinitely superior. You could only learn such obvious wonders if, and only if, you ever educated yourself on a non-Nintendo video game console.

The fact that you're holding Nintendo's hardware, which is known by all as behind everyone else's, let alone is still in the stone age is the most hilarious bs I've heard in a while on this comedic board.

The 3d also enhances the image greatly.

More blissful ignorance. 3D NEVER did anything, and never will. It's an ancient and overrated eye trick that Nintendo decided to hop on the trendy train with.

Then again, who's to take what you say as credible anyway? Once again, as you so eloquently put it: I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan. It's hard not to see the natural bias and blind judgment that comes with such a person.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#9andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 9:52:32 PM
Razieru posted...
andizzle29662 posted...
I see people whining about the 3ds screen resolution, I have no problem with it.

Claims people are "whining" about the screens because they don't have the same delusional outlook as he does, yet is blind to the poor quality of the screens.

Games look nice and crisp, especially on the xl. I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan, and the 3ds xl is by far the best Nintendo handheld ever.

Crisp images? Hah, coming from a "hardcore Nintendo fan", that claim is incredibly ignorant, delusional, and asinine. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo video game systems were all you ever played.

I know the vita, and smart phones have higher res screens, but the 3ds isn't that bad.

Yeah, because the screens on smart phones and the Vita are infinitely superior. You could only learn such obvious wonders if, and only if, you ever educated yourself on a non-Nintendo video game console.

The fact that you're holding Nintendo's hardware, which is known by all as behind everyone else's, let alone is still in the stone age is the most hilarious bs I've heard in a while on this comedic board.

More blissful ignorance. 3D NEVER did anything, and never will. It's an ancient and overrated eye trick that Nintendo decided to hop on the trendy train with.

Then again, who's to take what you say as credible anyway? Once again, as you so eloquently put it: I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan. It's hard not to see the natural bias and blind judgment that comes with such a person.

Are you joking bro? I own a vita, iPhone 5, and iPad 4th gen, I'm not oblivious to the 3ds's 800x240 resolution. My point is, it's not as bad as you make it seen. When I'm playing fire emblem, I see a clean, crisp image. I don't see washed out colors like others claim. If you don't like the 3ds, then why did you buy one??
---
#10Tzuba12Posted 3/1/2013 10:18:51 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
Razieru posted...
andizzle29662 posted...

Are you joking bro? I own a vita, iPhone 5, and iPad 4th gen, I'm not oblivious to the 3ds's 800x240 resolution. My point is, it's not as bad as you make it seen. When I'm playing fire emblem, I see a clean, crisp image. I don't see washed out colors like others claim. If you don't like the 3ds, then why did you buy one??

Raizeru is a known troll, best to just ignore him.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba