New 3DS owner

#11Ruff_PuffPosted 3/2/2013 3:01:00 PM
ultraman7k posted...

Anything else that's decent out there? What about that game...I forget what it's called but it's about making decisions, I think there was a prequel on the DS? Sort of like a story book game, about escaping something or other? Sorry if that's vague.

You're thinking of Virtues Last Reward, and the first game is 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors for DS. Mostly reading, some puzzles, awesome story. :D
---
PSN: Ruff-Puff
#12musumanePosted 3/2/2013 3:11:51 PM
Ruff_Puff posted...
ultraman7k posted...

Anything else that's decent out there? What about that game...I forget what it's called but it's about making decisions, I think there was a prequel on the DS? Sort of like a story book game, about escaping something or other? Sorry if that's vague.

You're thinking of Virtues Last Reward, and the first game is 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors for DS. Mostly reading, some puzzles, awesome story. :D

I agree, the ONLY thing I want to say is, if you ever plan to read visual novels on your PC, playthrough Ever 17: The Out of Infinity first.
---
Haku (or Jinsei Shinzaki or whatever name he goes by nowadays) is badass.! - 619King
#13NettoSaitoPosted 3/2/2013 3:17:58 PM
Ruff_Puff posted...
ultraman7k posted...

999 and VLR are a must if you like visual novels/amazingly done stories!

Also if you don't have a DS, there are quite a few DS RPGs out there for you to get as well....

- Final Fantasy 3 remake
- Final Fantasy 4 remake
- Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light
- Chrono Trigger port
- Sands of Destruction (not bad, but not great, I liked the anime better)
- There's the Kingdom Hearts games (also a 3DS one)
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#14Willie_MakeitPosted 3/2/2013 3:20:27 PM
Definitely pick up Devil Survivor Overclocked. It's kinda rare in stores these days, but you might find a copy online or something.
---
Sig.
#15xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/2/2013 3:32:18 PM
Willie_Makeit posted...
Definitely pick up Devil Survivor Overclocked. It's kinda rare in stores these days, but you might find a copy online or something.

How much better is Overclocked compared to the DS counterpart? I've played that and the 3DS title it appears is nowhere in existence close to me but it's on Amazon for $45.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)