Whats the best SMT game on the 3DS right now?

#1MishimaBloodPosted 3/2/2013 7:07:57 AM
I want to start getting into the series after playing Persona 4 Golden on the vita.. So which is the best SMT game in this console?
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#2ilovedietcokePosted 3/2/2013 7:26:29 AM
Devil Survivor 1: Overclocked,play that one and if you like it get the second one.The two games do not have connected stories and they just apparently announced a new version of the sequel that has some extra content.
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#3MetalLokiPosted 3/2/2013 7:41:01 AM
You've already gone to the boards for all of them to say you hate them so why does it matter to you which one is the best?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
I'm gonna act tsundere during this month >_>
#4MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:45:34 AM
MetalLoki posted...
You've already gone to the boards for all of them to say you hate them so why does it matter to you which one is the best?

I said I hated the first person combat, I didnt say I hated the whole games.. In fact, I said that I like the plots and characters.. So now im planning to play them, and try to get over the first person combat.. ok?
---
#5MetalLokiPosted 3/2/2013 7:51:29 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I said I hated the first person combat, I didnt say I hated the whole games.. In fact, I said that I like the plots and characters.. So now im planning to play them, and try to get over the first person combat.. ok?

Well none of them are out in Europe so I guess the best we can tell you is DeSu:O which you guys get in April.
---
#6ChunkyMonkeyLOLPosted 3/2/2013 7:54:10 AM
Technically the only SMT game on 3ds is SMTIV, although I suppose Strange Journey counts since you can still play that on a 3DS, too. Either way, Strange Journey is easily the best megaten game on ds/3ds.
---
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart
#7MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:56:07 AM
MetalLoki posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Well none of them are out in Europe so I guess the best we can tell you is DeSu:O which you guys get in April.

What about Soul Hackers? Im actually thinking of buying a 3ds from NA so I wont have to wait that long
---
#8WiiFan77Posted 3/2/2013 8:01:00 AM
Strange Journey and Soul Hackers should bother be good.

If you want a non-main SMT title, try Devil Survivor Overclocked.
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9MetalLokiPosted 3/2/2013 8:01:18 AM
SH is known for it's great story but I haven't played it and can't recommend something I have played cause that just seems like a bad idea. SH comes out in April as well.
---
#10sharinguyPosted 3/2/2013 12:13:15 PM
Strange journey is good and Desu Over is ok, if you have a PS2 though I recommend you playing SMT III nocturne it is a mainline SMT game and my favorite one. It is hard and unforgiving the first time you play it if you don't know how to manage yourself and learn from your deaths.
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757