Whats the best SMT game on the 3DS right now?

#11ilovedietcokePosted 3/2/2013 3:04:32 PM
sharinguy posted...
Strange journey is good and Desu Over is ok, if you have a PS2 though I recommend you playing SMT III nocturne it is a mainline SMT game and my favorite one. It is hard and unforgiving the first time you play it if you don't know how to manage yourself and learn from your deaths.

I would love a SMT Nocturne port for 3DS. Probably never happen but one can dream!
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#12MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:55:45 PM
sharinguy posted...
Strange journey is good and Desu Over is ok, if you have a PS2 though I recommend you playing SMT III nocturne it is a mainline SMT game and my favorite one. It is hard and unforgiving the first time you play it if you don't know how to manage yourself and learn from your deaths.

I dont have a ps2 anymore but I saw somewhere that there will be SMT3:Nocturne released in PSN so I might play it on my vita.. It has Dante too woohoo
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#13GhetsisPosted 3/2/2013 4:03:47 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
I dont have a ps2 anymore but I saw somewhere that there will be SMT3:Nocturne released in PSN so I might play it on my vita.. It has Dante too woohoo

PS2 Classics are only for PS3, not Vita.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#14ZendaikPosted 3/2/2013 4:58:38 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
sharinguy posted...

Nocturne isn't being released on PSN. Persona 3 FES is a PS2 classic you can play on PS3 though.

On the 3DS, there's only one SMT game out right now: Devil Survivor Overclocked. It's a good starting point, though it's a SRPG so it's a bit different from the others. There's also Soul Hackers coming out next month, and Devil Survivor 2 Break Record and SMT IV later.

Just try Overclocked and pick up Soul Hackers when it's out.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos