Here's how you fix your L and R buttons

#11Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:38:39 PM
Starwars4J posted...
People are having trouble with their L and R buttons?

Yep
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#12Sevi_neyPosted 3/2/2013 3:44:03 PM
Did you hear that children?

BLOW THEM HARD
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#13GensokyoPosted 3/2/2013 3:47:19 PM
As far as I'm concerned, you're all good at blowing.
#14JadeFlamesPosted 3/2/2013 4:00:34 PM
LonelyGoomba posted...
yeah mine stopped working a while back.
I read about the blow thing and thought it was stupid. I tried blowing as hard as i could and it didnt work.

then i read that your lips basically need to make a seal around it, like youre kissing it X3

and it worked.

pretty sure it only happens with the original 3ds

Same thing here,L button failed until I did that...Now all that needs fixing is pressing the B button too hard cuts all power for my 3DS.
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
#15KaitaNuvaPosted 3/2/2013 6:10:48 PM
The XL doesn't have this problem right?..
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#16mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 7:32:32 PM
Starwars4J posted...
People are having trouble with their L and R buttons?

This. Forget about "how to fix your L and R buttons", let's discuss what the hell you people are doing to break your L and R buttons in the first place. You guys are obviously doing something wrong. First I read that thread where some liar said that GBA SP had L and R buttons that break easily (it does not), and now this.

I don't know what kind of abuse you're subjecting your shoulder buttons to, but you all need to stop it.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#17TinyTim123Posted 3/2/2013 7:57:42 PM
I know the DSlite had that problem, but seriously, I have had my 3DS since launch, and no issues with the L and R buttons yet. (Fingers crossed).
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#18El_DustinoPosted 3/2/2013 8:17:48 PM
I think this comes from people stuffing the systems into their tight pockets, does it not?

The GBA SP and DS Phat do not have that problem though, oddly...
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#19Zero_ManiacPosted 3/2/2013 8:28:32 PM
You guys kidding me? Almost every Nintendo handheld with shoulder buttons has had problems with them. GBA SP included.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#2021_21Posted 3/2/2013 8:40:01 PM
LonelyGoomba posted...
no, i did this when mine broke, and it never ever broke again.
seriously.

you have to put your lips around the button tho haha... otherwise it doesnt work

The problem is that this solution is only temporary. Isopropyl alcohol is the most viable option to fix your non-responsive triggers.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited