forbes nintendoomed article

#11LightHawKnightPosted 3/2/2013 4:46:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12RocketomyPosted 3/2/2013 4:48:15 PM

I would fix that censorbypassing of yours if I were you. Only allowed to show the first letter of the censored word.

No edit mode.
#13VyersPosted 3/2/2013 4:59:12 PM
Razieru posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
I love it when people try to call Nintendo "the next Sega". It shows they have no idea what they're talking about.

I also like how people immediately go to arms and make topics like this to reassure themselves of Nintendo and patch up their obvious insecurities with them as well.

For example, topics as such that bash anyone talking against Nintendo exist. Why do you care so much? If Nintendo is as good as you all would like to think, topics like these would not exist for one.

Your response has nothing to do with this article or the thread about it. Calling Nintendo the next Sega is ignorant. People call Nintendo the next Sega because people feel that Sega failed for being a video game company, when in fact, it was posting regular losses for avoidable mistakes.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#14LightHawKnightPosted 3/2/2013 4:59:58 PM
Rocketomy posted...

I would fix that censorbypassing of yours if I were you. Only allowed to show the first letter of the censored word.

No edit mode.

Darn, that sucks.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#15gamezrochardPosted 3/2/2013 5:07:16 PM
Razieru posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
I love it when people try to call Nintendo "the next Sega". It shows they have no idea what they're talking about.

I also like how people immediately go to arms and make topics like this to reassure themselves of Nintendo and patch up their obvious insecurities with them as well.

For example, topics as such that bash anyone talking against Nintendo exist. Why do you care so much? If Nintendo is as good as you all would like to think, topics like these would not exist for one.

On the not so sarcastic side of things, when people like you make posts like this, you're being quite annoying. People make topics to discuss things. The more discussion, the better. You coming in, crying about how topics shouldn't exist solely to boost our ego is not needed. It almost sounds like the opposite. You have to come in to say such things so that you can sound better about yourself. Hmm, this requires research. Was your childhood a harsh one?
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#16SagadegoPosted 3/2/2013 5:29:21 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

I like how Napajeni starts fights with people on the 3ds boards nearly all the time a topic like this one pops up.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#17SagadegoPosted 3/2/2013 5:45:59 PM
Things really never change.

"The research released by Strategy Analytics concludes that Nintendo must abandon its current console hardware strategy, and instead "do a Sega" by focusing on third party development instead. The group predicts that the GameCube will face a serious decline in 2003, with sales falling by 4 per cent while sales of the rival Xbox rise by 12 per cent."
Analysts squabble over Nintendo's future; GamesIndustry International (via The Register), February 27, 2003

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/02/27/analysts_squabble_over_nintendos_future/
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518037
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#18xIvan321Posted 3/2/2013 6:01:49 PM
Rocketomy posted...

No edit mode.

Delete mode should have been your next option?
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#19serenade_betaPosted 3/2/2013 6:04:51 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...

You know what I really like about people that post like the quoted user?
That they never come back to defend their posts.

...Yet if you email them about it, they reply back to you.
Shows something about their character, eh?
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#20moogle69Posted 3/2/2013 6:10:08 PM
serenade_beta posted...
Razieru posted...

You know what I really like about people that post like the quoted user?
That they never come back to defend their posts.

...Yet if you email them about it, they reply back to you.
Shows something about their character, eh?

His just a insecure trolls son.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD