forbes nintendoomed article

#21SagadegoPosted 3/2/2013 5:24:25 PM
serenade_beta posted...
Razieru posted...
I also like how people immediately go to arms and make topics like this to reassure themselves of Nintendo and patch up their obvious insecurities with them as well.

For example, topics as such that bash anyone talking against Nintendo exist. Why do you care so much? If Nintendo is as good as you all would like to think, topics like these would not exist for one.

You know what I really like about people that post like the quoted user?
That they never come back to defend their posts.

...Yet if you email them about it, they reply back to you.
Shows something about their character, eh?

he's a jerk, plain and simple.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#22DarkstarRipclawPosted 3/2/2013 5:28:12 PM
The error message I get from trying to access that site aside, it should be noted that the setup of that link where it has /sites/personsname means that that is a Forbes' personal blog, which are easy to obtain, not one of their professional writers (think of how if you are reading something off a .edu site, ~ in the link should set you off immediately that this is an individual student's site, not a research team or faculty website).
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
Owner of Board 822, Gensokyo
#23BrokenBandit84Posted 3/2/2013 5:37:05 PM
Nintendo has been called "The New Sega" ever since sega stopped making hardware.

ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! Or atleast not for a VVVVEEERRRRYYYY long time.

Sega for one kept making Financial mistake after Financial Mistake consistently with a few successes here and there. Nintendo was the COMPLETE opposite.
#24so64Posted 3/2/2013 5:54:15 PM
Vyers posted...
Razieru posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
I love it when people try to call Nintendo "the next Sega". It shows they have no idea what they're talking about.

I also like how people immediately go to arms and make topics like this to reassure themselves of Nintendo and patch up their obvious insecurities with them as well.

For example, topics as such that bash anyone talking against Nintendo exist. Why do you care so much? If Nintendo is as good as you all would like to think, topics like these would not exist for one.

Your response has nothing to do with this article or the thread about it. Calling Nintendo the next Sega is ignorant. People call Nintendo the next Sega because people feel that Sega failed for being a video game company, when in fact, it was posting regular losses for avoidable mistakes.

To build further on what Vyers said, the day that Nintendo goes into a E3 and announces that they are releasing a system the next day or starts releasing multiple systems add-ons that cost a lot to manufacture, a lot to purchase, have their own games, etc....that is the day that Nintendo becoming a new Sega is valid. Until then, saying Nintendo is becoming a new Sega is somewhat an over-exaggeration.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#25CapnStankyPosted 3/2/2013 6:02:15 PM
When you go to Forbes and see articles attributed to "Contributor", it's not actually a Forbes piece. Ignore it.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#26Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:27:23 PM
looks like the article was deleted, guess forbes does have some quality control
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#27pikachupwnagePosted 3/2/2013 6:37:57 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I'm sorry but I can't seriously read an article written by someone named Tristan. Nope, won't do it.

but his voice gives him super writing!!!

You win the topic.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#28Kentaro21Posted 3/2/2013 6:54:59 PM
Buttery_Toast posted...
" to handle hame playing."

I'm not going to take someone who can't even proofread their own "professional" article seriously.

What the hell is "hame"?
#29mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 7:20:43 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
I love it when people try to call Nintendo "the next Sega". It shows they have no idea what they're talking about.

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#30mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 7:24:38 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
I would fix that censorbypassing of yours if I were you. Only allowed to show the first letter of the censored word.

And I would stop quoting other people's censor bypasses without fixing it yourself if I were you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/hej_zps60885350.png

I mean really, how are you going to sit there and lecture somebody about the rules when you're worse at following them than they are?
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.