forbes nintendoomed article

#31confettistormPosted 3/2/2013 8:33:45 PM
And the cycle continues!
#32RazieruPosted 3/2/2013 8:53:56 PM
confettistorm posted...
And the cycle continues!

Exactly, which proves my op stands, and everything in it is this repeated history you speak of. I already eyeballed at least FIVE poopy diaper posts dedicated to me. How's that for....progress?

Sagadego posted...
I like how Napajeni starts fights with people on the 3ds boards nearly all the time a topic like this one pops up.

Ah, Sega expressing his paranoia and trying to be "optimistic" about me all in one. I wonder if he has called me any of the same three names lately? Ah, the dear chap loves to bellow his limits.

serenade_beta posted...
You know what I really like about people that post like the quoted user?
That they never come back to defend their posts.

You know what I love about the LulzFAQs community? It's their blissful ignorance. You....don't know me very well, do you?

...Yet if you email them about it, they reply back to you.

It won't change the outcome. If you didn't get the message the first time, I doubt trying a new method of communication will help poor comprehension.

Shows something about their character, eh?

Ditto, seeing as how you had to post some angry man acceptance speech to "tell me off" because you thought you wouldn't get a reply from me.

moogle69 posted...
His just a insecure trolls son.

One would say the same about your dire grammar there. Nice Engrish.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#33RazieruPosted 3/2/2013 9:22:25 PM
Vyers posted...
Your response has nothing to do with this article or the thread about it.

Proofreading is your friend, bro. It had EVERYTHING to do with this topic. Someone "bad mouths" Nintendo, and the Nintendo's own militia gets together and starts yet another tiring movement consisting of infantile war of words aimed at these "violators" in an attempt to teach them some cyber-powered "lesson".

How many different ways should I have to say the obvious? You know how you all LOVE to ache and moan about trolls trolling about Nintendo? Same here. I also don't recall saying ANYTHING about the article at ALL. My original point has already been proven and made clear. I'm just spelling it out for all of you as usual.

In case you missed it again, here's the simplified version: Individual sees an article/hate note written about Nintendo. Comes to GameFAQs to whine and post about all the red tape they have seen. Their comrades lash and bash aimlessly with them as if their voices are going to be heard at all by anyone who cares.

Yet, any other time they create topics about how amazing and infallible Nintendo is, but can't brush aside such semantics, let alone any at all that involve any negativity towards Nintendo. Is that clear enough?

Calling Nintendo the next Sega is ignorant.

Sony would be the absolute closest thing to Sega. The Vita's obvious and declining poor health alone proves this, along with no backwards compatibility for their PS4 (given its specs, the fact that it's supposed to be a "next gen" console, and that backwards compatibility is pretty much a convenient and money saving norm).

People call Nintendo the next Sega because people feel that Sega failed for being a video game company, when in fact, it was posting regular losses for avoidable mistakes.

Nintendo dominating Sega back in those golden days is enough to prove they are not Sega, nor will they ever be. Despite all the horrible farces I call them out for that they make nowadays, they would actually have to try to become another company that creates "effort" akin to the 32X and Sega CD.

gamezrochard posted...
On the not so sarcastic side of things, when people like you make posts like this, you're being quite annoying.

You're already annoyed with me? Hm, that explains the sentences that follow.

People make topics to discuss things. The more discussion, the better.

Hm, so would you say the same about people who post topics that don't paint a bright and sunshiny day about Nintendo? I thought not. You can't shape this your way.

You coming in, crying about how topics shouldn't exist solely to boost our ego is not needed.

Right, because it is up to people like you to determine the worth of my feedback. No, your aching bellowing is what's never needed.

It almost sounds like the opposite. You have to come in to say such things so that you can sound better about yourself.

Really? After reading this angry man banter here, one would think you're talking to yourself, dear.

Hmm, this requires research. Was your childhood a harsh one?

Ah, he proceeds to play Psych 101 about me. No professor, your research is that of a greenhorn's. Perhaps you DO need to study up a lot more, then come back after you stop peering through a mirror with all of these assumptions.

The general tone of this rage banter is all the research you need to help you with that "identity crisis".
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#34KABloodySunPosted 3/2/2013 9:36:47 PM(edited)
ITT: people who didn't even read TC's article but are arguing anyway

I happen to agree with what Louis said in his piece. TC was sensationalizing the article by saying it was about "nintendoomed", but it actually wasn't.

If you kids would use the critical thinking skills you learned at school, you would have clicked on the authors bio and looked at his credentials. Tristian Louis knows his stuff and has seen consoles and game companies come and go.

Sega has had great success going from hardware to software and he is simply suggesting that Nintendo should do the same or else they could fall prey to Microsoft, Sony, and Smartphones. A stance that I and many other rational people happen to agree with.

Nowhere in the article did it say that Nintendo will die or will be gone soon.

---
Gamertag: A Critic
3DS FC:0516-7436-5160
#35Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 9:49:00 PM
KABloodySun posted...

I happen to agree with what Louis said in his piece. TC was sensationalizing the article by saying it was about "nintendoomed", but it actually wasn't.

If you kids would use the critical thinking skills you learned at school, you would have clicked on the authors bio and looked at his credentials. Tristian Louis knows his stuff and has seen consoles and game companies come and go.

Sega has had great success going from hardware to software and he is simply suggesting that Nintendo should do the same or else they could fall prey to Microsoft, Sony, and Smartphones. A stance that I and many other rational people happen to agree with.

Sega great sucess in software

dude no they have not, they have lost ALOT of money.

also the idea that they could fall prey to a dying company like sony is silly
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#36so64Posted 3/2/2013 9:50:41 PM
KABloodySun posted...

This is strongly debatable. The quality of Sega's software has become, in my opinion, quite polarized. At times, Sega publishes decent enough games, at most times however, their games are quite lacking in polish. Not to mention that since Sega went third-party, they had to drastically downsize the company to stay profitable and I seem to recall a statement from Sega saying that they were going to pull back on publishing duties for games (which is why Nintendo was able to take over Bayonetta II funding of production duties from Sega). Now this is not to say that Sega is not still profitable, they are. However, they are a shadow of their former selves.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#37LightHawKnightPosted 3/2/2013 10:28:39 PM
mjc0961 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
I would fix that censorbypassing of yours if I were you. Only allowed to show the first letter of the censored word.

And I would stop quoting other people's censor bypasses without fixing it yourself if I were you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/hej_zps60885350.png

I mean really, how are you going to sit there and lecture somebody about the rules when you're worse at following them than they are?

What are you even talking about? I did correct it. As only the first letter is shown of any censored word. The ing after a censored word does not need to be censored.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#38nintendoggerPosted 3/2/2013 11:00:11 PM
Profits?

All you need is love.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and Paper Mario:Sticker Star
#39VyersPosted 3/2/2013 11:36:21 PM
Razieru posted...
Vyers posted...

Proofreading is your friend, bro. It had EVERYTHING to do with this topic. Someone "bad mouths" Nintendo, and the Nintendo's own militia gets together and starts yet another tiring movement consisting of infantile war of words aimed at these "violators" in an attempt to teach them some cyber-powered "lesson".

How many different ways should I have to say the obvious? You know how you all LOVE to ache and moan about trolls trolling about Nintendo? Same here. I also don't recall saying ANYTHING about the article at ALL. My original point has already been proven and made clear. I'm just spelling it out for all of you as usual.

In case you missed it again, here's the simplified version: Individual sees an article/hate note written about Nintendo. Comes to GameFAQs to whine and post about all the red tape they have seen. Their comrades lash and bash aimlessly with them as if their voices are going to be heard at all by anyone who cares.

Yet, any other time they create topics about how amazing and infallible Nintendo is, but can't brush aside such semantics, let alone any at all that involve any negativity towards Nintendo. Is that clear enough?

That's not what proofreading is. Your post isn't relevant because it's using a forum criticizing an author for its anti-Nintendo article - which you yourself state uses a poor comparison between Nintendo and SEGA - as a soapbox for the general negative reaction to anti-Nintendo articles.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#40Mariofan15Posted 3/2/2013 11:41:58 PM
Razieru posted...
Vyers posted...

That's not what proofreading is. Your post isn't relevant because it's using a forum criticizing an author for its anti-Nintendo article - which you yourself state uses a poor comparison between Nintendo and SEGA - as a soapbox for the general negative reaction to anti-Nintendo articles.

Why are you taking him seriously? Are you bored or something?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135