forbes nintendoomed article

#41VyersPosted 3/3/2013 12:42:32 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
Razieru posted...
Vyers posted...
Your response has nothing to do with this article or the thread about it.

Proofreading is your friend, bro. It had EVERYTHING to do with this topic. Someone "bad mouths" Nintendo, and the Nintendo's own militia gets together and starts yet another tiring movement consisting of infantile war of words aimed at these "violators" in an attempt to teach them some cyber-powered "lesson".

How many different ways should I have to say the obvious? You know how you all LOVE to ache and moan about trolls trolling about Nintendo? Same here. I also don't recall saying ANYTHING about the article at ALL. My original point has already been proven and made clear. I'm just spelling it out for all of you as usual.

In case you missed it again, here's the simplified version: Individual sees an article/hate note written about Nintendo. Comes to GameFAQs to whine and post about all the red tape they have seen. Their comrades lash and bash aimlessly with them as if their voices are going to be heard at all by anyone who cares.

Yet, any other time they create topics about how amazing and infallible Nintendo is, but can't brush aside such semantics, let alone any at all that involve any negativity towards Nintendo. Is that clear enough?

That's not what proofreading is. Your post isn't relevant because it's using a forum criticizing an author for its anti-Nintendo article - which you yourself state uses a poor comparison between Nintendo and SEGA - as a soapbox for the general negative reaction to anti-Nintendo articles.

Why are you taking him seriously? Are you bored or something?

Because the appropriate response to trolling is treating them earnestly.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#42HandsomeNerd85Posted 3/3/2013 2:46:03 AM
Sega, after the success of the genesis flopped in all kinds of ways.

First, they've never had many hit franchises, unlike nintendo.

They've failed with Sega Cd, with the 32X, the game gear did not achieve the right amount of success for the actual cost-development. The Nomad. I'm just saying. The Saturn. Then, the dreamcast and a slew of peripherals that cost money in tech research.

Now even if the sells of the WII U caves in the way it did with the Gamecube, Nintendo went out profiting from multiple games, the game boy advance, the Wii, the DS and now the 3DS.
Now as a company, that's tremendous success and when you think that Sony sold 2 of their buildings, and that they depend on bank loans approved by the gov of Japan, you'd think that they should be into the scope of business concerned publications.

Truly, they were the ones spewing the end of handheld gaming, and the 3ds is on the same course as the DS, the most popular game console OF ALL TIME.

It's as if the WII, the console that won the war, the games nintendo sold on it, and the DS, I repeat, the MOST POPULAR CONSOLE OF ALL TIMES, their success, means nothing, because somehow, the Wii U, a console that cost quite a lot less than the ps4, is up to a rough start.

Nobel price worth journalism indeed.
#43Spitball SparkyPosted 3/3/2013 3:26:22 AM
There are so many things wrong with this article. This is just too, too easy.
---
www.luminehall.net
A new kind of EarthBound community...Revamped!
#44SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 9:53:31 AM
Razieru posted...
confettistorm posted...
And the cycle continues!

Exactly, which proves my op stands, and everything in it is this repeated history you speak of. I already eyeballed at least FIVE poopy diaper posts dedicated to me. How's that for....progress?

Sagadego posted...
I like how Napajeni starts fights with people on the 3ds boards nearly all the time a topic like this one pops up.

Ah, Sega expressing his paranoia and trying to be "optimistic" about me all in one. I wonder if he has called me any of the same three names lately? Ah, the dear chap loves to bellow his limits.

serenade_beta posted...
You know what I really like about people that post like the quoted user?
That they never come back to defend their posts.

You know what I love about the LulzFAQs community? It's their blissful ignorance. You....don't know me very well, do you?

...Yet if you email them about it, they reply back to you.

It won't change the outcome. If you didn't get the message the first time, I doubt trying a new method of communication will help poor comprehension.

Shows something about their character, eh?

Ditto, seeing as how you had to post some angry man acceptance speech to "tell me off" because you thought you wouldn't get a reply from me.

moogle69 posted...
His just a insecure trolls son.

One would say the same about your dire grammar there. Nice Engrish.

Poor Razzy boy! still can't say my name right and still starts fights with other posters. what a sad person you are.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#45SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 10:03:22 AM
Spitball Sparky posted...
There are so many things wrong with this article. This is just too, too easy.

well the article is no more, sooo.
---
#46RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 12:30:09 PM
Sagadego posted...
Poor Razzy boy! still can't say my name right and still starts fights with other posters. what a sad person you are.

Aw Sega, will you stop crying your heart out to me with your infantile and predictable tactics? Do I really have THAT much power over you? You're so bitter and tender.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#47Baha05Posted 3/3/2013 12:43:38 PM
Razieru posted...
Aw Sega, will you stop crying your heart out to me with your infantile and predictable tactics? Do I really have THAT much power over you? You're so bitter and tender.

Sounds like someones panties are in a bunch there.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#48SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 12:57:12 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
Razieru posted...

Sounds like someones panties are in a bunch there.

yes they are, poor Napajeni. he's so butthurt, he thinks he has power over me. bwahaha.
---
#49SoaringDivePosted 3/3/2013 1:29:16 PM
Considering the money Sony's been losing, why is Nintendo going to be the one following Sega? And what about Microsoft? They just want a media player, the "Xbox 3" is not going to get much games from them besides Halo and a couple Kinect toys.

Nintendo seems to be the only option in the future if you want a console for games. And they're making lots of money off of games.

Vyers posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
Razieru posted...
Vyers posted...
Your response has nothing to do with this article or the thread about it.

Proofreading is your friend, bro. It had EVERYTHING to do with this topic. Someone "bad mouths" Nintendo, and the Nintendo's own militia gets together and starts yet another tiring movement consisting of infantile war of words aimed at these "violators" in an attempt to teach them some cyber-powered "lesson".

How many different ways should I have to say the obvious? You know how you all LOVE to ache and moan about trolls trolling about Nintendo? Same here. I also don't recall saying ANYTHING about the article at ALL. My original point has already been proven and made clear. I'm just spelling it out for all of you as usual.

In case you missed it again, here's the simplified version: Individual sees an article/hate note written about Nintendo. Comes to GameFAQs to whine and post about all the red tape they have seen. Their comrades lash and bash aimlessly with them as if their voices are going to be heard at all by anyone who cares.

Yet, any other time they create topics about how amazing and infallible Nintendo is, but can't brush aside such semantics, let alone any at all that involve any negativity towards Nintendo. Is that clear enough?

That's not what proofreading is. Your post isn't relevant because it's using a forum criticizing an author for its anti-Nintendo article - which you yourself state uses a poor comparison between Nintendo and SEGA - as a soapbox for the general negative reaction to anti-Nintendo articles.

Why are you taking him seriously? Are you bored or something?

Because the appropriate response to trolling is treating them earnestly.

Or you could just ignore him so that we can actually discuss the topic instead?
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#50VyersPosted 3/3/2013 1:59:27 PM
SoaringDive posted...
Or you could just ignore him so that we can actually discuss the topic instead?

In a perfect world
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg