forbes nintendoomed article

#51SS4kronos33Posted 3/3/2013 2:21:45 PM
the idiot that wrote that article is obviously doesnt know what he is talking about and 1 of 3 things or all 3

1.an idiot
2.a troll
3.a HARDCORE sony and microsoft fanboy

feel free to add to that list if you must
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#52Baha05Posted 3/3/2013 2:29:10 PM
Vyers posted...
SoaringDive posted...
Or you could just ignore him so that we can actually discuss the topic instead?

In a perfect world

Hell ignoring him wouldn't really stop him from talking anyhow. It's people like him that really makes you question Gamefaqs ToS and Moderators as a whole. You can get marked for calling someone an idiot but you can't for acting like a complete ass to everyone.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#53RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 2:33:25 PM
Sagadego posted...
yes they are, poor Napajeni. he's so butthurt, he thinks he has power over me. bwahaha.

Aw look - the poor tender thing is SO happy to finally get someone to support his five year old rants against me. It feels like you won a lottery doesn't it? Eh, you're still devoid of a clue, Sega. You see, if I didn't have power over you, we wouldn't STILL be having this "conversation", dear boy.

Baha05 posted...
Sounds like someones panties are in a bunch there.

Poor Mr. Saucy. No one ever acknowledges him, so he decides to try his hand at the one and only thing he feels will validate him - join in the blistered arse crusades against me with his edition of asinine one liners.

SoaringDive posted...

They lack the fortitude to do such an irresistible thing. Just look at these funny kids go. Eh, as usual, they prove I know how to carry the show, topic, and crowd. Yet, they claim I'm the one spewing useless aching belly rants.

Anyway, there WAS some sort of discussion in this mundane topic, but as you can see, it quickly faltered for three reasons:

> There was never anything to talk about.
> The article was taken down "mysteriously".
> I somehow distracted certain pessimistic kids from contributing to its "relevance" again. Evidently all I have to do is post to accomplish such a "feat".
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#54saduffPosted 3/3/2013 2:38:01 PM
Its called an opinion article. Since it has an authors name. So Forbes can disavowal the article later if they want.
---
What's this fish doing in my ear?
#55SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 2:41:50 PM
Razieru posted...
Sagadego posted...
yes they are, poor Napajeni. he's so butthurt, he thinks he has power over me. bwahaha.

Aw look - the poor tender thing is SO happy to finally get someone to support his five year old rants against me. It feels like you won a lottery doesn't it? Eh, you're still devoid of a clue, Sega. You see, if I didn't have power over you, we wouldn't STILL be having this "conversation", dear boy.

Baha05 posted...

Poor Mr. Saucy. No one ever acknowledges him, so he decides to try his hand at the one and only thing he feels will validate him - join in the blistered arse crusades against me with his edition of asinine one liners.

SoaringDive posted...

They lack the fortitude to do such an irresistible thing. Just look at these funny kids go. Eh, as usual, they prove I know how to carry the show, topic, and crowd. Yet, they claim I'm the one spewing useless aching belly rants.

Anyway, there WAS some sort of discussion in this mundane topic, but as you can see, it quickly faltered for three reasons:

> I somehow distracted certain pessimistic kids from contributing to its "relevance" again. Evidently all I have to do is post to accomplish such a "feat".

great name calling, what are you? 12? seriously get lost and stop trolling here already.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#56VyersPosted 3/3/2013 2:43:43 PM
Razieru posted...
Sagadego posted...

Baha05 posted...

SoaringDive posted...

The problem with your supposition is that you suppose that I am unable to resist your charm, when in fact, I am enabling it by my own choosing. I want you to post; trolling or not, the most effective way to deal with someone is to treat them with respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUZK01LffE
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#57RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 2:44:49 PM
Sagadego posted...
great name calling, what are you? 12? seriously get lost and stop trolling here already.

Sure thing, pot kettle. Just remember to work on yours FIRST, add a hint of variety, and then come back with a credible response. I love hypocrisies that glisten like the sun.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#58RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 2:49:22 PM
Vyers posted...
The problem with your supposition is that you suppose that I am unable to resist your charm, when in fact, I am enabling it by my own choosing. I want you to post; trolling or not, the most effective way to deal with someone is to treat them with respect.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ".

^ :') I didn't know you felt this way about me....
---
#59SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 2:52:44 PM
Razieru posted...
Sagadego posted...

Sure thing, pot kettle. Just remember to work on yours FIRST, add a hint of variety, and then come back with a credible response. I love hypocrisies that glisten like the sun.

Whatever Napajeni, keep acting like an ass. and we'll treat you back like one.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#60RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 2:54:34 PM
^ Ditto, Sega Sherlock.
---