forbes nintendoomed article

#61SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 1:56:31 PM
Razieru posted...
^ Ditto, Sega Sherlock.

it's saga. how dense are you?
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#62RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 1:58:23 PM
^ Might want to work on your capitalization first before asking others that question. We've already been through the grammar lesson.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#63SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 2:10:20 PM
Razieru posted...
^ Might want to work on your capitalization first before asking others that question. We've already been through the grammar lesson.

Boo frigging hoo! quit being a grammar Nazi.
---
#64emagdnEPosted 3/3/2013 6:19:23 PM
you know things are bad for Wii U when the NDF has to outsource Wii U damage control to the 3DS board, hahahaha, oh yes

well, here's the thing about Wii U:

1. 360 and PS3 have yet to drop as low as 57k sales a month in NA, let alone a five week month, so yeah, the 57k sales are historically low

2. if the story about Wii U actually selling 100k but NPD reporting 57k because of mass returns is true, then yeah, THAT is unprecedented

3. 360 had RROD, PS3 had an extremely high price tag, Wii U's day one 1 GB firmware update and being easily brickable problem, while pretty bad, isn't quite as severe as the other two things I've mentioned, and yet Wii U is barely outselling what they were at within the same time span

4. and most damning of all: 360 didn't launch with Halo, PS3 didn't launch with..... whatever the hell their flagship title is (does Sony even have one? no wonder PS All-Stars flopped), but Wii U launched with ****ing Super Mario Bros.

face it, Wii U is flopping, hard
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#65SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 6:24:35 PM
Oh look! that other loser emagdnE is trolling here now. greeaaat!
---
#66AmakusaPosted 3/3/2013 6:29:08 PM
serenade_beta posted...
You know what I really like about people that post like the quoted user?
That they never come back to defend their posts.

If you never see me come back to reply to your post, it's because it wasn't made with the intent to be debated with you.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#67RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 7:37:20 PM
Amakusa posted...
If you never see me come back to reply to your post, it's because it wasn't made with the intent to be debated with you.

No, he was talking to me. He got more than what he bargained for, and has not yet responded back to ME.

Sagadego posted...
Oh look! that other loser emagdnE is trolling here now. greeaaat!

This just in - Sega is now calling someone else a loser yet again. BIG surprise. Yet, he has yet to work on his incoherent chat$ $peak.

emagdnE posted...
you know things are bad for Wii U when the NDF has to outsource Wii U damage control to the 3DS board, hahahaha, oh yes

You picked up on that too, eh? Well, at least most of their pessimistic and infantile rants are aimed at me....

but Wii U launched with ****ing Super Mario Bros.

It's as if you're surprised that they created another one of those lazy abominations of a romhack as a launch title for yet another Nintendo video game system. Yet, some people like to think this particular New Super Mario Bros. had effort put into it.

It's no surprise the DSiWare add on New Super Luigi is coming to "complement" such a stagnant copy and paste.

It's more like "take it like a man". Well, this is evident from the tougher than usual bullets the NDF is firing. What did you expect to come of an overpriced system with such small hard drive space, load times (for a console of this gen, come on), and a library kin to the Vita? I could go on....
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#68Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:26:29 PM
emagdnE posted...

well, here's the thing about Wii U:

1. 360 and PS3 have yet to drop as low as 57k sales a month in NA, let alone a five week month, so yeah, the 57k sales are historically low

2. if the story about Wii U actually selling 100k but NPD reporting 57k because of mass returns is true, then yeah, THAT is unprecedented

3. 360 had RROD, PS3 had an extremely high price tag, Wii U's day one 1 GB firmware update and being easily brickable problem, while pretty bad, isn't quite as severe as the other two things I've mentioned, and yet Wii U is barely outselling what they were at within the same time span

4. and most damning of all: 360 didn't launch with Halo, PS3 didn't launch with..... whatever the hell their flagship title is (does Sony even have one? no wonder PS All-Stars flopped), but Wii U launched with ****ing Super Mario Bros.

do you even remeber the first 360 and ps3 months? they were terrible
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#69RazieruPosted 3/3/2013 10:31:36 PM
^ Yeah, go ahead and flip it with that "remember the other guy's bad days" bs. That was around 2006, bro. This is all about the Wii U, which is NOW.

Gotta love how these guys can think of no other "comebacks" to mask the obvious grim fate of the Wii U or any other Nintendo product other than with those "remember the other guy's bad days" ones.
---
#70ShadyBrad1984Posted 3/3/2013 10:38:07 PM
Razieru posted...
^ Yeah, go ahead and flip it with that "remember the other guy's bad days" bs. That was around 2006, bro. This is all about the Wii U, which is NOW.

Gotta love how these guys can think of no other "comebacks" to mask the obvious grim fate of the Wii U or any other Nintendo product other than with those "remember the other guy's bad days" ones.

Well, until Microsoft releases their new console and Sony releases the PS4, there is nothing else for WiiU followers to base their "It's not flopping" rhetoric on.

Admit it Razieru, you enjoy making Nintendo fans squirm =)
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: Sonic&All-StarsRacing, SMT:DS2, Etrian Odyssey 3, PokeBlack2 and VLR-Zero Escape