Are Black 3DS XL's not made any more?

#1tremain07Posted 3/2/2013 5:48:17 PM
3 stores and all of them only have blue XL's or pink XL's as well as red and black regular 3DS's

I'd order from amazon but I have the cash in my hands rather then in a bank account so im stuck
---
I got nothing
#2HaderiaPosted 3/2/2013 5:50:25 PM
They weren't made to begin with.
#3TinyTim123Posted 3/2/2013 5:50:29 PM
If you are in the United States, they were never a color option here.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#4fangornkaiserPosted 3/2/2013 5:52:49 PM
Black 3DS XL was never released outside of Japan.
#5tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 5:55:14 PM
aww dammit so if I want either that or the white one i'd have to pay amazons absurb price?
---
I got nothing
#6Space Medafighter XPosted 3/2/2013 6:13:09 PM
You wouldn't be able to play NA 3DS games on them anyways.
#7MoonsePosted 3/2/2013 6:38:14 PM
There are Monster Hunter Bundles here in Aus that come with a Black 3DS XL. Pity Aus consoles are never worth buying unless you like missing games.
I'm guessing NA doesn't have such a bundle? Maybe one's coming?
#8Janus151Posted 3/2/2013 9:42:04 PM
Black 3DS XL is currently only available in Japan right now.

It will be available in Europe on March 19th when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out.

no word on any North American release of it. :(
(note: I'm in North America, therefore I'm sad)
#9brianrpgfanPosted 3/2/2013 9:54:53 PM
tremain07 posted...
aww dammit so if I want either that or the white one i'd have to pay amazons absurb price?

Actually in North America Nintendo never did release a white version 3ds xl except the pink 3ds which is white color when you open the system. So technically the pink 3ds xl is really not a real pink 3ds. It should be labeled as the pink/white 3ds xl ! And also this system cost way more in Amazon because Nintendo did not make many of them ( limited edition) unlike the blue/black or red/black 3ds xl . In fact it is really hard to find the pink/white 3ds xl at a local retail store!
#10Janus151Posted 3/2/2013 9:58:04 PM
brianrpgfan posted...
tremain07 posted...

Actually in North America Nintendo never did release a white version 3ds xl except the pink 3ds which is white color when you open the system. So technically the pink 3ds xl is really not a real pink 3ds. It should be labeled as the pink/white 3ds xl ! And also this system cost way more in Amazon because Nintendo did not make many of them ( limited edition) unlike the blue/black or red/black 3ds xl . In fact it is really hard to find the pink/white 3ds xl at a local retail store!

actually, not anymore, 2 weeks ago, Nintendo made the Pink/White 3DS XL an official color, and is not limited edition anymore.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/features/#/colors

so it should cost the same.