Games with the worst voice acting

#31Mariofan15Posted 3/2/2013 6:35:08 PM
Nope not a joke, I hate most english dubbed jrpgs just like I dispise all english dubbed anime, in most cases they are just so bad. But I know reading subtitles and watching something on the same screen is too hard for some people. Its also like how I hate that everything that comes to the usa has to be bastardized and americanized before it can be sold, usually in that transition the game loses most of what made it good.

Oh,christ. And I thought the weeboo's on Youtube were bad.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#32LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/2/2013 6:36:26 PM
They are. YouTube has the worst of the weeaboo crowd.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#33NarrooPosted 3/2/2013 6:38:34 PM
ShadowRisae posted...
Valkyrie Profile is one I can think of off the top of my head. The voice actors either read their lines very monotone, or they were stupidly cheerful all the time. Even when, in the context of the game, they were supposed to be angry or terrified. It made me actually face palm in some of the especially bad moments.

On the bright side: IT WILL BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR SOUL! NEBULUNG VALSTI!
#34SiveriaPosted 3/2/2013 6:39:19 PM
So now we resorting to namecalling because your opinion differs from mine? I dunno, the game just sound better, Alot of times the US companys don't get the right voice actor that fits the character, its hard to explain, japanese ones do it too at times, but alot less so.
#3590sRetroGamingPosted 3/2/2013 6:40:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9b4A9zJH0
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#36crimsonclaw111Posted 3/2/2013 6:41:31 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Oh,hell no. The VA for the series is good. I say Sunshine if only because of Bowser.

...Like who? Most of RE has had ass acting, and even with okay acting it has some of the most awkward deliveries in a script.

"That would be ***s!"
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#37abbyhitterPosted 3/2/2013 6:41:38 PM
I can't really tell what bad voice acting is since I am pretty new to games that have voice acting.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#38hors_doeuvresPosted 3/2/2013 6:41:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFzkDNUNBC8

"Look, how'd I get so many feet?"

"An insanely large amount of fire from my hands!"

"Revolving feet leap!"

"SWEEP!"

finally...

"Activating super uppercut fire flame move!"

"FINAL SKYWARD UPPER PUNCH TO END MATCH!!"
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#39VictorReviewsPosted 3/2/2013 6:42:28 PM
Lux pain is pretty bad.
#40mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 6:44:01 PM
Any and every game where they just use a bunch of gibberish noises in place of voice acting and give you no way to turn it off. I don't want to listen to a bunch of random, out of place noises while I'm trying to read the text.

MrFwibbles posted...
*snip*

So why is it that when people post their opinions as opinions, people get all butthurt and rant at them to not post their opinions as fact, but when someone actually posts their opinion as a fact, nobody says a damn thing about it?!
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.