You'd think Nintendo could afford to at least give us a good SDHC card.

#11TinyTim123Posted 3/2/2013 8:54:21 PM
ShadowElite86 posted...
Lexar? Seriously? The thing costs no more than $0.99. They could have least put a SanDisk or Transcend in it.

My launch 3DS came with a Sandisk, and so did my brother's 3DS XL. Both bought new, his purchased in the beginning of February. I don't know what happened with yours. Or perhaps we just got lucky.
Naturally, I ahve replaced mine with a 32 GB card since then.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#12confettistormPosted 3/2/2013 9:00:16 PM(edited)
ShadowElite86 posted...
Lexar? Seriously? The thing costs no more than $0.99. They could have least put a SanDisk or Transcend in it.

You sound like an industry analyst. Please tell us more...
And where can you find these SD cards for $0.99? Surely, you are the only one who is able to make them at such a low cost.

Kids these days behind an anonymous computer...
Looks like kiddo's parents got him a 3DS and the first thing he said was, "It's a Lexar SD Card?"
These children need a good spanking.
#13RazieruPosted 3/2/2013 9:14:37 PM
ShadowElite86 posted...

Just LOOK at the 3DS XL. You expect them not to include something in it that doesn't complement its "quality"?
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#14ferofaxPosted 3/2/2013 9:26:56 PM
Shh, TC hasn't posted yet. It was fly bait, and people are biting.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#15Baha05Posted 3/2/2013 9:36:38 PM
Honestly when you think about it the memory cards shipped with any and all 3DS models are short term anyhow. You aren't going to realistically keep the memory cards anyhow and are bound to upgrade.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#16PokeMasterPosted 3/2/2013 9:54:45 PM
Razieru posted...
ShadowElite86 posted...

Just LOOK at the 3DS XL. You expect them not to include something in it that doesn't complement its "quality"?

*points back to Toshiba comments*
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#17ShadowElite86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:08:22 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
ShadowElite86 posted...

My launch 3DS came with a Sandisk, and so did my brother's 3DS XL. Both bought new, his purchased in the beginning of February. I don't know what happened with yours. Or perhaps we just got lucky.

I don't know either. I just bought a replacement Sandisk, which is when I noticed the brand. Not everyone will replace the card and Lexar's are pretty cheaply made.
#18Baha05Posted 3/2/2013 10:10:02 PM
ShadowElite86 posted...
I don't know either. I just bought a replacement Sandisk, which is when I noticed the brand. Not everyone will replace the card and Lexar's are pretty cheaply made.

Bull
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#19walnut100Posted 3/2/2013 10:14:19 PM
TheGreatUnown posted...
You'd think Sony could afford to at least give us a Vita memory stick.

Oh, wait, they can't!

I have both systems and my Vita came with a memory stick

Those of us who have money and use it wisely have fun avoiding the dumb fanboy wars ;)
---
We Americans will never take over the world. We're far too lazy.
We'll outsource the task to India, and then take the credit for it. ~ Waffleman
#20xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/2/2013 10:14:20 PM
ShadowElite86 posted...
TinyTim123 posted...
ShadowElite86 posted...

Describe how they're cheaply made. I've used their cards in numerous devices and never had a problem. I'm betting you're claiming this based on ZERO evidence.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)