You'd think Nintendo could afford to at least give us a good SDHC card.

#21TinyTim123Posted 3/2/2013 10:15:36 PM
ShadowElite86 posted...
TinyTim123 posted...
ShadowElite86 posted...
Lexar? Seriously? The thing costs no more than $0.99. They could have least put a SanDisk or Transcend in it.

My launch 3DS came with a Sandisk, and so did my brother's 3DS XL. Both bought new, his purchased in the beginning of February. I don't know what happened with yours. Or perhaps we just got lucky.
Naturally, I ahve replaced mine with a 32 GB card since then.

I don't know either. I just bought a replacement Sandisk, which is when I noticed the brand. Not everyone will replace the card and Lexar's are pretty cheaply made.

Lexar are really good for camera memory cards, but since I still use 35mm, I don't use them for that.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#22Spitball SparkyPosted 3/3/2013 7:24:43 AM
SD cards are pretty cheap in general nowadays and they all do the same damn thing. Troll harder.
---
www.luminehall.net
A new kind of EarthBound community...Revamped!
#23TatsuSuouPosted 3/3/2013 7:30:55 AM
You'd think Nintendo would let us save our games to the bloody thing instead of giving us a single save slot on the game card. But that's a topic for another day...
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
#24TheGreatUnownPosted 3/3/2013 12:24:20 PM
walnut100 posted...
TheGreatUnown posted...
You'd think Sony could afford to at least give us a Vita memory stick.

Oh, wait, they can't!

I have both systems and my Vita came with a memory stick

Those of us who have money and use it wisely have fun avoiding the dumb fanboy wars ;)

Really? Could've sworn they didn't. Did you get a bundle, or do they all come like that?
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#25TalicusPosted 3/3/2013 1:28:28 PM
TheGreatUnown posted...
walnut100 posted...
TheGreatUnown posted...

Oh, wait, they can't!

Those of us who have money and use it wisely have fun avoiding the dumb fanboy wars ;)

Really? Could've sworn they didn't. Did you get a bundle, or do they all come like that?

They don't all come like that. Some bundles do but they were released later in the Vita's lifespan. Likewise some 3DSes now come bundled with games whereas the original model was a vanilla system.
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#26walnut100Posted 3/3/2013 9:29:55 PM
TheGreatUnown posted...
walnut100 posted...
TheGreatUnown posted...

Oh, wait, they can't!

When I got mine they all came like that

They were technically bundles though. 3G came with an 8 GB card which made it a better value than the WiFi model if you were willing to burn a bit extra cash in one go, but retailers everywhere were giving out 4 GB cards with the WiFi models too

Eventually all that stopped until later on with stuff like Black Friday
---
We Americans will never take over the world. We're far too lazy.
We'll outsource the task to India, and then take the credit for it. ~ Waffleman
#27Questioner7311Posted 3/3/2013 9:37:24 PM
I got a 4GB Samsung. Not sure if that's good or not. (FE Bundle)
---
PSN: FeatherFang
Old memories seldom fade and bad habits die hard
#2890sRetroGamingPosted 3/3/2013 9:53:44 PM
Toshiba 2GB with my vanilla 3DS.. switched over a year later to a Sandisk Class 10 32GB SDHC for the vanilla.. Lexar 4GB with my 3DS XL.. did the system transfer from the vanilla 3DS over to 3DS XL.. replaced Lexar 4GB with Sandisk Class 10 32GB SDHC.

Not once have i ever had a problem with the Toshiba 2GB (aside from the obvious low amount of space the card held) and never even used the 4GB Lexar. are Lexar SD cards as bad as TC is making them out to be?. i have both my old Toshiba and Lexar SD's as spares for my PC needs.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#29ZhacariasPosted 3/3/2013 10:13:49 PM
Baha05 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
you' think whoever has the money to purchase a 3s could buy a good sdch card with no problem

Hell the first thing I bought was an 8 gig, then later a 16 gig

The first thing I went and bought was a 32gb. I ain't buyin another.