LOZ Anniversary bundle Very Worthy Collecting, How About FE Awakening bundle?

#1brianrpgfanPosted 3/2/2013 9:40:36 PM
Obviously, The Legend of Zelda anniversary 3ds bundle set is very special just by looking at the total design especially when you open and look at the system; you can tell Nintendo really put some effort to make this system very unique particularly for big Zelda fan!

Now not that long ago, Nintendo finally released the Fire Emblem Awakening 3ds bundle, but the only thing special about this system is its front logo cover! So my question is for those who already owned the TLOZ anniversary 3ds bundle set, how do you feel about the FE 3ds bundle set? Do you think it is worth owning it just because of the logo on the front of the system or maybe you think the value for this set will go up in a year or two?
#2xenos74Posted 3/2/2013 9:56:14 PM
brianrpgfan posted...
Obviously, The Legend of Zelda anniversary 3ds bundle set is very special just by looking at the total design especially when you open and look at the system; you can tell Nintendo really put some effort to make this system very unique particularly for big Zelda fan!

Now not that long ago, Nintendo finally released the Fire Emblem Awakening 3ds bundle, but the only thing special about this system is its front logo cover! So my question is for those who already owned the TLOZ anniversary 3ds bundle set, how do you feel about the FE 3ds bundle set? Do you think it is worth owning it just because of the logo on the front of the system or maybe you think the value for this set will go up in a year or two?

Actually, its the logo cover AND unique cobalt blue (unique for NA anyways, cobalt color available in Japan).

Personally, I really like the FE 3ds, but there was a little more thought into the Zelda CE. The golden coloring on the buttons, on the slider, and the top part of the 3ds where you insert the game cards, as well as all the golden lettering on the back plate were small but very nice touches that added to the whole package. Just a little disappointed they didn't take it all the way and provide a "golden" stylus to finish the deal.
#3xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/2/2013 10:03:02 PM
The simple fact that it's limited and already very hard to find will make it valuable. I don't know if it will become AS valuable as the LoZ bundle but I imagine it'll be sought after for a while. I'd love to own it myself but didn't reserve in time and I'm not spending more than retail to get one... which means I won't get one. lol
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#4brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:15:59 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
The simple fact that it's limited and already very hard to find will make it valuable. I don't know if it will become AS valuable as the LoZ bundle but I imagine it'll be sought after for a while. I'd love to own it myself but didn't reserve in time and I'm not spending more than retail to get one... which means I won't get one. lol

Actually you can still buy it at gohastings.com for the same retail price and depending where you are at, you might not even need to pay taxes! Plus shipping is very cheap, less than $3! And you are surely right since this bundle is limited, after awhile it will become a highly collectible item many will want to own especially Fire Emblem fan!
#5xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/2/2013 10:38:49 PM
brianrpgfan posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...

Actually you can still buy it at gohastings.com for the same retail price and depending where you are at, you might not even need to pay taxes! Plus shipping is very cheap, less than $3! And you are surely right since this bundle is limited, after awhile it will become a highly collectible item many will want to own especially Fire Emblem fan!

Well that was easy. Just ordered it and as you said NO TAX and $2.28 for Shipping. I could hug you TC!
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
#6Linkin-Park_Posted 3/2/2013 10:48:01 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
brianrpgfan posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...

Well that was easy. Just ordered it and as you said NO TAX and $2.28 for Shipping. I could hug you TC!

Something about this seems strange. Sounds like that YouTube Spam crap.
---
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.
#7brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:56:30 PM
xLexLuth0rx, glad I was able to help you or really anyone else who really wants to own this gem! As you said earlier, this cobalt blue 3ds bundle set is a limited release and because of that I do agree it will become more rare and also the value definitely will go up more later!

So absolutely not a bad idea for you to own it!
#8DucePosted 3/2/2013 10:59:57 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...
brianrpgfan posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...

Something about this seems strange. Sounds like that YouTube Spam crap.

Gohastings is not a reliable business many times they advertise items that are not in stock then give you the runaround.
#9xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/2/2013 11:02:01 PM
This will not end well... for me. >_>
---
#10brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:02:26 PM
Tc, is it wrong for me to try to help someone save some buck on this limited bundle set! It is ridiculous you have to pay almost $250 dollar when you can get it for much less than that and especially when this is such a new item!