LOZ Anniversary bundle Very Worthy Collecting, How About FE Awakening bundle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. LOZ Anniversary bundle Very Worthy Collecting, How About FE Awakening bundle?
3 years ago#11
Duce, actually another tc told me he or she bought stuff from gohastings.com and had no problem. And I ordered there once and also received exactly what I ordered!
3 years ago#12
xLexLuth0rx posted...
This will not end well... for me. >_>

Hopefully no problem if you already made the order! At least I didn't have to deal with any of that from gohastngs. In fact I receive my game in less than a week! If something goes wrong, contact your credit card company right away!
3 years ago#13
Well I won't rush to a conclusion as of yet. I know people that have ordered from them and didn't have any problems so we'll see how it goes.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
3 years ago#14
Well it sure sounds like you really do want to own this limited 3ds bundle set! Good luck and really hope the order goes well!
3 years ago#15
xLexLuth0rx posted...
Well I won't rush to a conclusion as of yet. I know people that have ordered from them and didn't have any problems so we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully you will receive an order confirmation soon!
3 years ago#16
So I called gohastings and they confirmed that they have plenty in stock and mine will be shipping out later today! Was a little worried there, can't lie...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
3 years ago#17
xLexLuth0rx posted...
So I called gohastings and they confirmed that they have plenty in stock and mine will be shipping out later today! Was a little worried there, can't lie...

So you did get an e-mail confirmation that your special bundle set has been shipped?I Since they told you that they had many in stock, then there is no reason why you won't get a copy! But in the last few days this special limited bundle set is no longer available at their website and that was quite fast!
3 years ago#18
FE 3DS isn't even that rare, and won't be that rare, because it isn't that big of a series (in the USA).
It'll be about as rare on average as most collector's editions go,if not a little cheaper.
The LoZ 3DS bundle is only going to get more, and more expensive due to it being
1)Really awesome
2)From a huge series
TheRealItachi is better than me in every way possible. - TheLevelFifty
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/Alpha_Sign_Pics/ItachiSign.jpg
3 years ago#19
TheRealItachi posted...
FE 3DS isn't even that rare, and won't be that rare, because it isn't that big of a series (in the USA).
It'll be about as rare on average as most collector's editions go,if not a little cheaper.
The LoZ 3DS bundle is only going to get more, and more expensive due to it being
1)Really awesome
2)From a huge series

I just about agree with everything you have to say about LOZ 3ds bundle. But the FE 3ds bundle is no longer available at Gamestop or gohastings.com. I can only remember seeing it a local Toysrus store. So it doesn't sound like many of this set were made in the first place!
3 years ago#20
Well it arrived first thing this morning from gohastings. Glad it all worked out, thanks again TC for the head's up!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. LOZ Anniversary bundle Very Worthy Collecting, How About FE Awakening bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived