LOZ Anniversary bundle Very Worthy Collecting, How About FE Awakening bundle?

#11brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:05:56 PM
Duce, actually another tc told me he or she bought stuff from gohastings.com and had no problem. And I ordered there once and also received exactly what I ordered!
#12brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:09:45 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
This will not end well... for me. >_>

Hopefully no problem if you already made the order! At least I didn't have to deal with any of that from gohastngs. In fact I receive my game in less than a week! If something goes wrong, contact your credit card company right away!
#13xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/2/2013 11:17:46 PM
Well I won't rush to a conclusion as of yet. I know people that have ordered from them and didn't have any problems so we'll see how it goes.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#14brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:29:41 PM
Well it sure sounds like you really do want to own this limited 3ds bundle set! Good luck and really hope the order goes well!
#15brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:43:55 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
Well I won't rush to a conclusion as of yet. I know people that have ordered from them and didn't have any problems so we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully you will receive an order confirmation soon!
#16xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/4/2013 9:56:28 AM
So I called gohastings and they confirmed that they have plenty in stock and mine will be shipping out later today! Was a little worried there, can't lie...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
#17brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 2:49:43 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
So I called gohastings and they confirmed that they have plenty in stock and mine will be shipping out later today! Was a little worried there, can't lie...

So you did get an e-mail confirmation that your special bundle set has been shipped?I Since they told you that they had many in stock, then there is no reason why you won't get a copy! But in the last few days this special limited bundle set is no longer available at their website and that was quite fast!
#18TheRealItachiPosted 3/9/2013 2:58:21 PM
FE 3DS isn't even that rare, and won't be that rare, because it isn't that big of a series (in the USA).
It'll be about as rare on average as most collector's editions go,if not a little cheaper.
The LoZ 3DS bundle is only going to get more, and more expensive due to it being
1)Really awesome
2)From a huge series
---
TheRealItachi is better than me in every way possible. - TheLevelFifty
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/Alpha_Sign_Pics/ItachiSign.jpg
#19brianrpgfan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 10:36:17 PM
TheRealItachi posted...
FE 3DS isn't even that rare, and won't be that rare, because it isn't that big of a series (in the USA).
It'll be about as rare on average as most collector's editions go,if not a little cheaper.
The LoZ 3DS bundle is only going to get more, and more expensive due to it being
1)Really awesome
2)From a huge series

I just about agree with everything you have to say about LOZ 3ds bundle. But the FE 3ds bundle is no longer available at Gamestop or gohastings.com. I can only remember seeing it a local Toysrus store. So it doesn't sound like many of this set were made in the first place!
#20xLexLuth0rxPosted 3/12/2013 2:27:48 PM
Well it arrived first thing this morning from gohastings. Glad it all worked out, thanks again TC for the head's up!
---