Please tell me which game(s) I should get next!!!!

#1GSWarriors-Posted 3/2/2013 9:54:12 PM
Right now I have MK7, Resident Evil Revelations, Zelda Ocarina of Time, FE:Awakening and Tales of the Abyss
#2Baha05Posted 3/2/2013 9:54:31 PM
EO IV
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3XyresPosted 3/2/2013 10:02:04 PM
Baha05 posted...
EO IV

This. Also Devil Survivor Overclocked, Virtues last reward, kingdom hearts DDD (If you have played the other games), paper mario sticker star.

Just some of my recommendations. Or you could wait until Soul Hackers, Monster Hunter and Luigis mansion.
---
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27
#4jedinatPosted 3/2/2013 10:10:24 PM
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario 3D Land
In a few weeks: Luigi's Mansion

Not: EO IV
#5GSWarriors-(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:12:05 PM
jedinat posted...

why not?
#6MetalLokiPosted 3/2/2013 10:18:45 PM
Shin megami Tensei: Devil Summoner:Soul Hackers.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
A.B.B.A.B Always be Berating and Belittling
#7jedinatPosted 3/2/2013 10:23:35 PM
GSWarriors- posted...
jedinat posted...

why not?

Because I find Etrian Odyssey games very tedious. Don't like the art style, don't like the feel of having the RPG mechanics dropped in my lap for me to fit together to push my way through a bunch of visually repetitive dungeons... card board cut-out characters/NPCs, bare bones narrative, etc...

I could only stomach this kind of game if it was more like Strange Journey (which I didn't ultimately like all that much but it was a step in the right direction) which had atmosphere and story...
#8Ulyaoth74Posted 3/2/2013 10:23:35 PM
I thought EOIV Was one of the worst games I've ever played, but I don't like Turn based strategy games. So it depends on your likes.

What I'm going for is Monster Hunter its so good. Also Download the Castlevania demo and see if you want to get that.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#9MereMarePosted 3/2/2013 10:39:24 PM
In order:

Style Savvy: Trendsetters
Professor Layton: Miracle Mask
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (play 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors first)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#10jedinatPosted 3/2/2013 10:41:47 PM
MereMare posted...
Style Savvy: Trendsetters

I want to know honestly... is someone with no interest in fashion and dressing up/colorizing outfits for men/women going to appreciate this game? lol...